• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another billion cheap TPBs and HC... even Union Jack!!!

23 posts in this topic

Okay, so once again it's not a billion... and this time I don't have a cool picture... because these aren't in hand yet... But it takes me just two days to get them, so I figured I would post the list here and I will place my order for them on Tuesday the 9th, which puts them in a big pile on my table on the 11th. That still leaves plenty of time for them to be in your hands by Christmas...

So picture a few days into the future, and a big pile of trades on a table... Mmmm... Trades...

I didn't get quite as good of a deal on the freight charges with these, so here's the deal. They are all at 50% off of cover, just like the other batch. But you pay the first $2 of the media mail shipping, I'll pick up the tab from there...

And FYI, since I don't have these in hand, there are several that I have no clue what issues they collect and I can't check a copy for you. Most of them I know, but there are a few that I am just as clueless as you are... smile.gif

Call of Duty II: The Precinct TPB - ($9.99 cover price) - Yours for $5.00

Union Jack TPB - ($11.50 cover price) - Yours for $5.75

Ghost Rider Resurrected TPB - ($12.95 cover price) - Yours for $6.50

Black Panther Vol 1 The Client TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Contest of Champions II TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Iron Man: Iron Mask TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

US War Machine TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Marvel Visionaries: Jim Steranko TPB - ($14.99 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Call of Duty I - Brotherhood and Wagon TPB - ($14.99 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

The Hood Vol 1 - Blood From Stones TPB - ($14.99 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Doom TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Fantastic Four: Into the Breach TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Fury TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Ghost Rider: Hammer Lane TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Marvel Boy TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Thor: The Dark Gods TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Black Panther Vol 2 Enemy of the State TPB - ($16.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.50

Fantastic Four: Heroes Reborn TPB - ($17.95 cover price) - Yours for $9.00

Fantastic Four Visionaries: John Byrne TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Thunderbolts Justice Like Lightning TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Golden Age of Marvel TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Spider-Girl TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Thor Vol 3: Gods on Earth TPB - ($21.99 cover price) - Yours for $11.00

Life and Death of Captain Marvel TPB - ($24.95 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Thor Visionaries: Walter Simonson Vol 1 TPB - ($24.95 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Marvel Visionaries: Gil Kane TPB - ($24.95 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Bring Back the Bad Guys TPB - ($24.99 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Marvel: 2000-2001 Fanboys and Badgirls HC - ($25.99 cover price) - Yours for $13.00

So there they are. And you pay just $2 towards the Media Mail postage for your order. I cover the rest!

You guys know the drill. Send me a PM if you see something you'd like. If you need a shipping total for some of the other trades to Canada or Europe or Australia, just let me know and I will get you a price. If you don't see anything you'd like, feel free to reply with nonsense to keep the thread near the top. You know I'd do the same for you!

And here's the list sorted a little differently smile.gif

Black Panther Vol 1 The Client TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Black Panther Vol 2 Enemy of the State TPB - ($16.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.50

Call of Duty I - Brotherhood and Wagon TPB - ($14.99 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Call of Duty II: The Precinct TPB - ($9.99 cover price) - Yours for $5.00

Life and Death of Captain Marvel TPB - ($24.95 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Contest of Champions II TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Doom TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

The Hood Vol 1 - Blood From Stones TPB - ($14.99 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Fantastic Four: Into the Breach TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Fantastic Four: Heroes Reborn TPB - ($17.95 cover price) - Yours for $9.00

Fantastic Four Visionaries: John Byrne TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Fury TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Ghost Rider: Hammer Lane TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Ghost Rider Resurrected TPB - ($12.95 cover price) - Yours for $6.50

Iron Man: Iron Mask TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

US War Machine TPB - ($14.95 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Marvel Boy TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Spider-Girl TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Thor: The Dark Gods TPB - ($15.95 cover price) - Yours for $8.00

Thor Vol 3: Gods on Earth TPB - ($21.99 cover price) - Yours for $11.00

Thor Visionaries: Walter Simonson Vol 1 TPB - ($24.95 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Thunderbolts Justice Like Lightning TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

Union Jack TPB - ($11.50 cover price) - Yours for $5.75

Marvel Visionaries: Gil Kane TPB - ($24.95 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Marvel Visionaries: Jim Steranko TPB - ($14.99 cover price) - Yours for $7.50

Bring Back the Bad Guys TPB - ($24.99 cover price) - Yours for $12.50

Marvel: 2000-2001 Fanboys and Badgirls HC - ($25.99 cover price) - Yours for $13.00

Golden Age of Marvel TPB - ($19.95 cover price) - Yours for $10.00

BUMP mad.gif

Let me check my sources...

Hmmm...

Nope...

Uh-uh...

Nope...

Ummm... nope...

Okay... google... type in "thor visionaries simonson"... let's see... first match is the book listing on Amazon... scroll through reviews... hmmm... ah yes... here we go...

"Under a gorgeous new Walt Simonson cover are his first twelve issues, which starts the Surtur story-arc, and introduces Beta-Ray Bill, the noble alien who bests Thor in combat and does the heretofore impossible: Lifts Thor's hammer, effectively BECOMING Thor! We also get a great battle (Or two!) with Fafnir, and finish off with Thor's attempt to stop Malekith The Dark Elf from opening the Casket of Ancient Winters, which could plunge Earth into a new ice-age."

Never heard of google there, buddy? The answer to your question was on the first link given... stooges.gif

All we need now is Volume 2!

At the time the first volume was released the timetable for that book was roughly the same as the impending CGC market crash...

But based on how quickly Marvel is cranking out new trades, it might come a little sooner...

First volume is definitely worth reading... but it ends right at the cliffhanger at the end of 348... if you haven't read the story before it will likely send you chasing for copies of 349-351+

I think it's one of the few stories from the mid-80s that is actually getting better with time...

First volume is definitely worth reading... but it ends right at the cliffhanger at the end of 348... if you haven't read the story before it will likely send you chasing for copies of 349-351+

I agree totally, and can really relate to this personally.

For some reason, in 2001, I was madly buying NM/M copies of Thor 337-348-349 or so. Some local and others on EBay, but for some strange reason, none of my buys went above 349.

So I was going through my stuff, trying to collate my 35-centers, and dragged out one set of Thor books to read.... right until 348... I know I have the rest somewhere, but it's pretty bad to stop reading right when Surtur is walking through the gate... 893frustrated.gif

So I was going through my stuff, trying to collate my 35-centers, and dragged out one set of Thor books to read.... right until 348... I know I have the rest somewhere, but it's pretty bad to stop reading right when Surtur is walking through the gate... frustrated:

That was the longest month of my entire youth... It might have been helped a little if I was reading Avengers (since the story crossed over, which I didn't find out until a couple years later), but that month went by at a snail's pace...

sign-offtopic.gif Sell me something...sucka! tongue.gif

Oh, fine... giving you books for free isn't enough for you now... now I have to sell you stuff as well... 893frustrated.gif

How about I sell you a copy of Eric Kroll's Fetish Girls published by Taschen?