• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a beauty!

13 posts in this topic

Nice book, but why can't they provide a scan in which the grade is visible, not to mention the comic? There are all kinds of 9.4s out there... with a book this vintage, I'd wanna see a lot more of it before dropping $800 or $1,000.

Nice book, but why can't they provide a scan in which the grade is visible, not to mention the comic? There are all kinds of 9.4s out there... with a book this vintage, I'd wanna see a lot more of it before dropping $800 or $1,000.

sign-offtopic.gifhi.gif

I agree...I'll never understand why sellers don't post larger and better scans of higher priced books. I guess it is either ignorance or laziness or a combination of both.

sign-offtopic.gifhi.gif

pimp - - just I was trying to say!! only funnier and better. sign-funnypost.gif