• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
18 18

3,735 posts in this topic

On 12/15/2021 at 12:06 AM, Pitboss said:

There will be buyers remorse :preach:

Probably more seller's remorse if he was hoping to beat and surpass the last 2 higher record setting sales results that CC got for this book back in August and October of this year.  :mad:  :censored:

Then again, if the seller had only paid cover price for the book way back when it first came out, than  :takeit: :banana:  :whee:

On 2/8/2022 at 11:00 AM, Stronguy said:

Heads up, I just got wind of a new 1st print, 6.0 white pages, coming to market.  As I understand it, this is from the original owner.  If anyone's looking, PM me.

Update:  SOLD

Would you mind sharing what the sale price was?

On 2/24/2022 at 2:28 AM, Gazoony said:

Would you mind sharing what the sale price was?

I just connected the seller and buyer so I'm not 100% sure.  The final price was in the $10,500 - $11,500 range but it involved cash and trade.  I think it was $9,500 cash plus a couple of 2nd print.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:05 PM, OtherEric said:

Found today while looking for something else... I really wish, back in the day, I could have afforded the $15 for a third print rather than the $4 for the fourth.  Happy I still have it:

TMNT_01_4th.jpg

Lol amen. I've had the same happen, it may sound funny to say such a price difference wouldn't come between us 😂

But it does happen, especially trying to live each day led by faith to be in the right place right time so your needs will be provided!

It goes like that, but it DOES MOST OF THE TIME, if we're honest, make us happy with what we got and the thrill of the hunt !