• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #1 Club
18 18

3,735 posts in this topic

My raw copy came back today. I was completely not expecting it back yet and almost mess a brick when I saw the grade. A very, very nice surprise and between this and my Cerebus arriving it was a heck of a day for me and comics :)

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

9.4 White Pages and got the signed and sketch by eastman and laird on the label

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Edited by cyberjad

Sheesh, and I thought I was happy when my presumed VG/FN came back a solid FN! 9.4???

:whee:

Seriously, that's got to feel fantastic owning the definitive Copper Key in such a high grade condition.

Yea I thought this was going to come back like a 9. I am stoked to have this in my long term collection and I think the best way I can describe the feeling is: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sheesh, and I thought I was happy when my presumed VG/FN came back a solid FN! 9.4???

:whee:

Seriously, that's got to feel fantastic owning the definitive Copper Key in such a high grade condition.

Yea I thought this was going to come back like a 9.

Right, because a 9.0 wouldve sucked!! :baiting:

My raw copy came back today. I was completely not expecting it back yet and almost mess a brick when I saw the grade. A very, very nice surprise and between this and my Cerebus arriving it was a heck of a day for me and comics :)

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

That's a super nice copy! (thumbs u

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

That's a super nice copy! (thumbs u

AWESOME!!!!!! (thumbs u

I just realized after reading some of the most recent posts in here (TUBULAR BOOKS BTW GUYS!) - I don't think I ever posted my "baby" in the club.

tmnt1ga5.jpg

Beat me by .2 you !

Beat me by 9.6 :sorry:

I just realized after reading some of the most recent posts in here (TUBULAR BOOKS BTW GUYS!) - I don't think I ever posted my "baby" in the club.

tmnt1ga5.jpg

Beat me by .2 you !

Sorry. :foryou:

But you did beat me by subbing a raw and having it come back that glorious grade....I had to buy this slabbed. :o

tmnt1ga5.jpg

Beat me by .2 you !

Sorry. :foryou:

But you did beat me by subbing a raw and having it come back that glorious grade....I had to buy this slabbed. :o

Seriously though, that book was a great pickup. This was the copy off pedigree a couple months ago, right?