• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

One thing that I've noticed about most of your sketches, Bill: you don't like leaving the background blank, do you? These are some detailed backdrops!

Very nice!

What's the fun in leaving it blank?? But yeah, I love filling up the 'page' :D

bill's sketch violated photobucket?

Yes. I got an email from them stating his sketch work violated the awesomeness factor of the site (their quote not mine).

They are doing an investigation on why he isn't penciling for a major comic book company yet....more details to follow... :o

Brian

Don't know where this goes, but thought I'd put it here.

A Batman sketch done by our resident (and future big title artist) Billy the Kidd!!!

It was done on a French Batman #18, limited to 555 copies printed.

Incredible details in the sketch!!

Brian

BatsBrian.jpg

Image doesn't seem to work for me... :(

Dang.. Never got to see it :sorry:

Don't know where this goes, but thought I'd put it here.

A Batman sketch done by our resident (and future big title artist) Billy the Kidd!!!

It was done on a French Batman #18, limited to 555 copies printed.

Incredible details in the sketch!!

Brian

BatsBrian.jpg

Image doesn't seem to work for me... :(

Dang.. Never got to see it :sorry:

BTK reposted it a couple posts up (thumbs u

A few from the "When I grow up, I wanna be like Par2ch" thread plus an extra one I don't think I've posted before.

DarkAvengers1-SlaytonGreenGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-MangumGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-DenhamGoblin.jpg

DarkAvengers1-OBarrCrow.jpg

MJbyBTK.jpg

Enjoy!

Totally against my principles in the SS threads but, this Vess is weak dude...it should not be shown by your previous two..not even close..Layton's is sweeeeet.look at spidey's hands yo..

If you saw cosmo's sketch trust me.........I lucked out in regards to Vess.

Can anyone else show a Vess dark avengers?

I think he just had not drawn spidey in a while when I asked him.

Layton is great! This is also my favorite Sinnott ever!

I did not expect a Sinnot to be that good, age sometimes has no barriers.. you always expect the best work to be by someone in his 30s.. man he still got it..

Sean: It's a very nice sketch. Does it top your Fallen Son Sinnott? You know the one.

Hector: I've never seen a Sinnott sketch that wasn't awesome. You're right, he's definitely still got it. (thumbs u

Has anyone seen a D Ick Ayers in all it's splendor? I mean a recent one.. I am thinking about getting a sketch for a foreign Fury and his Howling commandoes 1 but, if they are not that good why bother.. these 60s variants are pretty diificult to find.. does anybody have a sketch to show..

Has anyone seen a D Ick Ayers in all it's splendor? I mean a recent one.. I am thinking about getting a sketch for a foreign Fury and his Howling commandoes 1 but, if they are not that good why bother.. these 60s variants are pretty diificult to find.. does anybody have a sketch to show..

From February

DarkAvengersDickAyers.jpg