• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 180 - $8.99 BIN!!!

38 posts in this topic

Shouldn't you be bumping your Marketplace threads?

Amazing Spider-Man #78 cgc 9.4 owwp (sharp book)

Amazing Spider-Man #86 cgc 9.4 owwp (hard to find)

Amazing Spider-Man #90 cgc 9.4 wp

Amazing Spider-Man #100 cgc 9.6 wp (beauty)

Amazing Spider-Man #129 cgc 9.4 owwp (1st Punisher) sold

Amazing Spider-Man #135 cgc 9.4 wp (2nd Punisher) sold

Amazing Spider-Man #144 cgc 9.4 owwp

Amazing Spider-Man #201 cgc 9.4 owwp

Amazing Spider- Man #250 cgc 9.8 wp

Amazing Spider-Man #312 cgc 9.8 wp

Amazing Spider-Man annual #1 cgc 7.0 ctowp

Amazing Spider-Man annual #5 cgc 9.4 wp

Brave & The Bold #54 cgc 8.5 ctowp

Bugs Bunny #87 cgc 9.6 owp

Captain Marvel #33 cgc 9.8 owp

Conan #1 cgc 9.6 wp (flawless)

Daredevil #43 cgc 9.6 owp

Daredevil #168 cgc 9.4 wp sold

Sub-Mariner #26 cgc 9.6 owwp sold

Superman #233 cgc 9.4 owwp (beauty)

Tomb of Dracula #10 cgc 9.4 owp (1st Blade)

Warlock #10,11,15 all cgc 9.6 (set)

grin.gif

what on earth?? how much is that book worth? i thought it was a 125-150 dollar book in 9.4...

Speculation my good sir, speculation.

speculation on what???

the movie HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED!!

Yes, speculation based on the movie. The book was speculated on last year prior to the movie in the $600-700(?) range, and flipped for a $500 profit. Not bad, eh?

Saw a shweet copy sold today at the local con...raw, NM, at guide! (No, twasn't me that bought it).

the bid history is even more crazy...

There are some really zany bidders on EBay these days, many of whom probably watched all those POS "invest in comics" news bytes.

Yes, invest in comics, but first you need to build yourself a time machine. 27_laughing.gif

speculation on what???

the movie HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED!!

Yes, speculation based on the movie. The book was speculated on last year prior to the movie in the $600-700(?) range, and flipped for a $500 profit. Not bad, eh?

Saw a shweet copy sold today at the local con...raw, NM, at guide! (No, twasn't me that bought it).

checking out the high-bidders bid history - he already owns a 9.2....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74&item=2192660763

Yes, invest in comics, but first you need to build yourself a time machine. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

There are some really zany bidders on EBay these days, many of whom probably watched all those POS "invest in comics" news bytes.

links? did you actually read any of these? i'd be curious to see what the pundits have to say...

Check out this hilarious one at Metro:

http://www.tias.com/stores/metropolis/press.html

And the thread where it was listed, along with an interesting admission by one of the participants (the guy who supposedly lost a ton on Wall Street, then invested all his $2 million in comics):

"I have never in my life invested any money in the stock market. Metropolis asked me if I would appear on the newslink and fudge it a bit, which I did. It was for the purpose of drawing increased attention and interest in the comic book collectibles market. Now you know."

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Most 180's 9.4 OW/W that have sold recently have went for anywhere from $500-750. A 9.4 with W pages is almost certain to break $700. but 1000 is a bit excessive. I would assume that if you could find a 9.6 with white pages it would go for close to $2000! probably more!

but that is just my unprofessional opinion!

sumo.gif