• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST LISTED MY RAW SPIDERMANS, 1 Big lot.

21 posts in this topic

I was interested in upgrading my Scarlet Spider # 2. could you please give me a hi-res scan and comment on every flaw it has insane.giftongue.gif

actually, I like how the ASM 31 looks (better than mine) along with the other ASMs scanned - 59 is a fave cover of mine. The cover on ASM 51 just has too much going on for Wertham to pick apart...always made me feel uneasy 27_laughing.gif

look for some "intimidation style bids" wink.gif Clobberin...can you guess my high bid from the history, based on our post in another marketplace thread? wink.gif

Actually I did really want the mid-grade Silver Age ASMs.

I wish he had put them up seperate from those moderns. I would go after them much more seriously. Having to resell 90-95% of a lot is such a pain. And since I don't collect moderns at all, I have no idea what they are worth and what a "safe" bid would be. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've pulled ahead of you! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Who is this Vemonjedi guy? popcorn.gif

He won one of my auctions for Marvel tales and you don't want him bidding unless you want to answer 100 email questions.

Don't get me wrong the dude did pay right away but he did ask me enough questions that I was ready to pull out my hair! 893frustrated.gif

He emailed me about you but I had no idea who he was talking about because he used the ebay contact method. I said to give me some reference.. I had won 2 auctions from jens as well and I thought he was talking about those. He seems to be new to ebay and worried...very complimentary in my message from him wink.gif

Well now you've done it...

Over $300.

I better not bid anymore in case I hit the reserve. blush.gif

If you win and want to pass along the Silver-Age issues let me know.