• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,277 posts in this topic

Just got this back from CGC not too long ago. I bought this book raw and it graded an outstanding 9.8 WP, which I am just ecstatic about. For you that are not familiar with TMNT #2 this is a difficult book to find in 9.8 and white page copies never seem to come up for sale. I feel very, very fortunate for this find.

DSC01271.jpg

Just got this back from CGC not too long ago. I bought this book raw and it graded an outstanding 9.8 WP, which I am just ecstatic about. For you that are not familiar with TMNT #2 this is a difficult book to find in 9.8 and white page copies never seem to come up for sale. I feel very, very fortunate for this find.

DSC01271.jpg

awesome book!!!!!

DSC01271.jpg

Great book, Jad. Now you need to find a 9.8 #1. :baiting:

DSC01271.jpg

Great book, Jad. Now you need to find a 9.8 #1. :baiting:

lol! Michael you know I wont stop till I do...but odds are by the time I find one I will look like this guy :preach:

That is GREAT raw find! Well done! :applause:

Today I finished by TMNT 1-4 run :banana:

Thank you Adam and Michael for your help with completing this.

DSC01312.jpg

All issues are white pages and all are 9.8 except for #1, which is a 9.4 signed by Eastman and Laid with a sketch on the inside cover. This gave me enough points to tie for #5 in the registry sets. Yeap, turtles sets are getting that competitive around here!

DSC01312.jpg

All issues are white pages and all are 9.8 except for #1, which is a 9.4 signed by Eastman and Laid with a sketch on the inside cover. This gave me enough points to tie for #5 in the registry sets. Yeap, turtles sets are getting that competitive around here!

very nice...now I just need a 9.8 number 2 to have that same set you do.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Helleva run you have! (thumbs u