• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,291 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2023 at 10:42 AM, rich_TMNT said:

Saw this in New Hampshire.  It is stunning in person and Rich truly entertains while explaining the provenance and importance of these.  

On a side note, Rich, have you reached out to anyone about organizing something for next year here in NY (either standalone or at NYCC).  I think we need to united the major pieces at some kind of exhibition to celebrate the 40th anniversary.  

On 1/16/2023 at 7:12 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Saw this in New Hampshire.  It is stunning in person and Rich truly entertains while explaining the provenance and importance of these.  

On a side note, Rich, have you reached out to anyone about organizing something for next year here in NY (either standalone or at NYCC).  I think we need to united the major pieces at some kind of exhibition to celebrate the 40th anniversary.  

I'm currently working to get these out on tour for 2023/2024. Still nothing solid - more to come.

On 1/17/2023 at 9:21 AM, rich_TMNT said:

I'm currently working to get these out on tour for 2023/2024. Still nothing solid - more to come.

Amazing!!! This is so cool and the executed vision of what I was wanting to do with my completed Mirage Studio Vol. 1 Set!  We definitely have to connect.  I need to fly out to a show to see this in person!  Well done! 

On 1/18/2023 at 12:16 PM, BDubs said:

Just purchased a t-shirt!  Thanks!

Awesome!  You'll love it - really comfy.  Appreciate the support.

On 1/18/2023 at 12:11 PM, BDubs said:

Amazing!!! This is so cool and the executed vision of what I was wanting to do with my completed Mirage Studio Vol. 1 Set!  We definitely have to connect.  I need to fly out to a show to see this in person!  Well done! 

Thanks !  Hopefully I can get some shows to schedule the exhibit this year or next - would be great to meet you.

On 1/15/2023 at 10:42 AM, rich_TMNT said:

We need this!!! I could speak for all when I say well done and I can’t wait to see these/this in person. Amazing!!! I’m with Jay and want to see these in NY. I will travel though. I wish I could’ve seen these months ago. 

On 1/18/2023 at 8:10 PM, SpideyFein said:

We need this!!! I could speak for all when I say well done and I can’t wait to see these/this in person. Amazing!!! I’m with Jay and want to see these in NY. I will travel though. I wish I could’ve seen these months ago. 

Thank you much. :smile:  I'm really pushing to get these to larger Cons like Boston, NYCC, and maybe even SDCC.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, spracknetch23 said:

Finally completed this set. Incredible amounts of patience required. 

Iron-On ad_set_1984.jpg

Iron-On ad_set_1985.jpg

Really cool!  That Fugitoid one seems ridiculously rare.  Almost never comes up.  Congrats on the great set!

On 1/23/2023 at 10:31 PM, Turtle said:

Really cool!  That Fugitoid one seems ridiculously rare.  Almost never comes up.  Congrats on the great set!

Yea, the lavines sold one last month in like 2 seconds, they very rarely come up.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:57 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Yea, the lavines sold one last month in like 2 seconds, they very rarely come up.

Mine also originated from the Lavignes in another stash from 2016. I’ve never seen it “in the wild” other than these two. Extremely rare indeed. 

On 1/24/2023 at 8:21 AM, spracknetch23 said:

Mine also originated from the Lavignes in another stash from 2016. I’ve never seen it “in the wild” other than these two. Extremely rare indeed. 

I always joke around with Dee that I'm just going to give her a pile of cash to let me rummage around in their basement for a half hour and keep whatever I carry out.  A huge chunk of my rare stuff comes from them.  

On 1/24/2023 at 9:34 AM, jaybuck43 said:

I always joke around with Dee that I'm just going to give her a pile of cash to let me rummage around in their basement for a half hour and keep whatever I carry out.  A huge chunk of my rare stuff comes from them.  

Man, how cool would that be? A few of my other ones originated from them as well. They’re a huge reason I was even able to complete this set.