• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I seriously hope I'm never tarred with the same brush as those *spoons*. The topic title wa 'Seriously why slab comics?' So you tell them and they still don't get it. Oh well at least I've found a ranting forum.

I seriously hope I'm never tarred with the same brush as those *spoons*. The topic title wa 'Seriously why slab comics?' So you tell them and they still don't get it. Oh well at least I've found a ranting forum.

They are just ignorant really. Don't know anything about slabs so just shoot their mouths off.

They are just ignorant really. Don't know anything about slabs so just shoot their mouths off.

Every forum is a ranting forum! In fact, these CGC boards are probably where I'm at my least offensive and opinionated (because I don't want to burn any bridges with potential comic sources) :grin:

Every forum is a ranting forum! In fact, these CGC boards are probably where I'm at my least offensive and opinionated (because I don't want to burn any bridges with potential comic sources) :grin:

You're not holding back over at the 200 AD forum!

Over at Comicopolis we are more refined!

:frustrated:

I can't post that graemlin, I've got no hair to pull out :banana:

So you're a dancing 'nana? lol

That's probably something that's been levelled my way before!

:frustrated:

I can't post that graemlin, I've got no hair to pull out :banana:

So you're a dancing 'nana? lol

That's probably something that's been levelled my way before!

Better to be that than this :sumo:

How's the site going Andrew/Garry? Would love a sneak peek! My interests peaking to itching point!

Still scanning mate - waiting for your grand opening tomorrow.

Hope you are going to give it a fanfare on the 'Opolis.

How's the site going Andrew/Garry? Would love a sneak peek! My interests peaking to itching point!

Personal problems have been stopping me from getting much done. :frustrated: We'll get there in the end.

Still scanning mate - waiting for your grand opening tomorrow.

Hope you are going to give it a fanfare on the 'Opolis.

Scanning, the bane of my life for the last month or so! Yep we will give it a big hurrah tomorrow evening, we're looking at maybe a 4pm opening time.

Personal problems have been stopping me from getting much done. :frustrated: We'll get there in the end.

Hope it's nothing too serious mate, I'll fire an email over, I was going to text you as i hadn't heard from you in a while. Hope all's OK, be in touch soon (thumbs u