• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE BOOKS!

343 posts in this topic

enough to fill a short box...

Really truly I have no idea why, I dig Deadpool, always have and it is fun to grab. I think I have about 6 or 7 raw copies that need to be sent in to CGC right now lol

enough to fill a short box...

Really truly I have no idea why, I dig Deadpool, always have and it is fun to grab. I think I have about 6 or 7 raw copies that need to be sent in to CGC right now lol

Maybe a couple extra 9.6's might find their way into my box of drek I'm sending you.... :o

lol

You still need to find some freebies or I will be forced to include some on my own...

!!!!!

More books in a bit, try to get as many as I can before Pirate's favorite show The Bachelor is on...

FREEBIES TO THOSE THAT BUY (oxymoron)

2 freebies per purchase!

I will be adding more books tonight and tomorrow! I have some family stuff going on this eve, so will extend this out till tomorrow with new books and freebies being offered tomorrow eve!

Freebies tomorrow eve!!

2 freebies per purchase!

I will be adding more books tonight and tomorrow! I have some family stuff going on this eve, so will extend this out till tomorrow with new books and freebies being offered tomorrow eve!

Freebies tomorrow eve!!

Fine with me I'm off tomorrow :headbang: