• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST IN.....FF's!!!! 2,4,5,6

12 posts in this topic

So just got these back and are actually part of the low/mid grade run I have been selling. Any questions give me a shout.

Back cover scans are available but most back covers look nicer then the fronts :)

Steve

Fantastic Four # 2 1.8 Asking $275 shipped in the U.S.

ff2.jpg

Fantastic Four # 4 3.0 Asking $400 shipped in the U.S.

ff4.jpg

Fantastic Four # 5 1.8 BUT trimmed (you can see how perfectly it was done and how much it improved the grade :insane: ). Asking $200 shipped in the U.S.

ff5.jpg

Fantastic Four # 6 4.5 best of the bunch. Asking $275 shipped in the U.S.

ff6.jpg

that number 2 is an excellent deal hm whats the bc look like?

Nicer then the BC read the opening statement of the post :baiting:

And steve is a GREAT guy to deal with!

Pat-

So just got these back and are actually part of the low/mid grade run I have been selling. Any questions give me a shout.

Back cover scans are available but most back covers look nicer then the fronts :)

Steve

Fantastic Four # 5 1.8 BUT trimmed (you can see how perfectly it was done and how much it improved the grade :insane: ). Asking $200 shipped in the U.S.

ff5.jpg

Shouldn't that be a Sam Rosen Signature Series with that excellent green signature on the #5?