• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella 113

30 posts in this topic

BTW, have you seen the prices that the winner is paying on Vampirella CGCs at the moment? Do you think he's going for the set himself, or flipping? If it's the later, I don't see how you are going to turn a profit on Vampirella 2 CGC 9.6 after spending the best part of $800 on it.

I will admit to an ulterior motive in concern over the Vampi 113 book, in that I have one in exactly the same grade (though mine has white pages, not OW/W). I bought it raw (stated VF/NM, so not bad) that I tried the CGC system out on (along with my Cerebus 1). However, I am not particularly looking to sell. I am a, um, big fan of Vampi covers, so it's more a, um, cover appreciation thing. grin.gif

I'm put the vampi set togeather to i have a non cgc graded set and i have a alot of the cgc's now at 9.0 and better but soon im going to make the whole run 9.4 or better cause there are tomany high grades out now do you guys think there will be more high grades or have we seen the most of them ???

i think a good amount are being rushed in at the start, there will be more, but people have been waiting for this for a long time. I know my copies came from the same source as the other highest graded copies, and there isn't too many more there. there will always be more though...