• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New books in from CGC for sale, many 9.8's!

37 posts in this topic

Nope. I certainly do not disagree with your sentiment about OS being incorrect.

Exactly, though I do apologize if this comment somehow was construed as against Timely. And as you may have noticed in a previous thread, I did compliment him on the CGC 9.8 ASM 194 (Newstand!) copy.

thumbsup2.gif

And I WAS a bit harsh there. frown.gif

love-smiley-061.gif

::where's the dang finger emoticon?::

Hater!!!

Hello lover!!!!!! hi.gifflowerred.gif

Scram....busy preparing my next CGC submission to fleece the remaining sheep! tongue.gif

It is the advertising supplement to the Columbus Dispatch.

Here is a scan. Looking for $100 on it. The front cover is a 9.6, but the back cover has a 2-3 millimeter corner bend that lowered it to 9.2 ( which is WAY harsh).

Timely

337824-spidyhulk.jpg

337824-spidyhulk.jpg.24b5abb188561b20c8ccf1125b37e563.jpg

hey wes,how much for the amaz spidey#194 cgc 9.8? nice books you got there 893applaud-thumb.gif

Another 9.8 just sold for $633 on ebay. It was the more common version and was not centered well at all. I am looking for $680 for my copy. The PQ is perfect!

Timely

337826-asm194.jpg

337826-asm194.jpg.ee812b1da3a536a83d45f9f8004d3411.jpg

It is the advertising supplement to the Columbus Dispatch.

Here is a scan. Looking for $100 on it. The front cover is a 9.6, but the back cover has a 2-3 millimeter corner bend that lowered it to 9.2 ( which is WAY harsh).

Wow, where are you going to look for $100 for this? I want to look too! stooges.gifstooges.gifstooges.gif

Seriously though, is something around $100 the ballpark for this issue in 9.2 these days? I've never thought this giveaway was highly valued. Were there some GPA sales in that ballpark?

I'm not aware of any GPA sales figures, but this item is kind of unusual. I was thinking a high-grade 1970's Spider-man Versus Hulk comic would be worth about $100, but I'm willing to hear offers!

Timely

i have cgc 9.8s of the chicago and the columbus with hulk and spidey and i bought one for $68 and the other for $120. now if i can just find the denver one in 9.8 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What about the Kansas City Star edition?!?!??!? HATER!!!! boo.gifwink.gif