• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone deal with Greg White

44 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever had any dealings with Greg White. If so good guy or not. He has a high $$ book I might be interested in but told me he has NO interest in CGC or what they believe in. My concern is restoration.

Thanks,

Steve

He has a high $$ book I might be interested in but told me he has NO interest in CGC or what they believe in. My concern is restoration.

Thanks,

Steve

Greg has a reputation for not disclosing restoration.

:eek:

I actually bought a Snickers from him. Was halfway through when I realized it was restored. A Mars bar in Snickers wrapper! :sorry:

That FF 1 behind the table did look pretty sweet though, from a distance......

What's up with people named Greg....? 9 out of 10 times, the Gregs I've known have been total douchebags. There are exceptions, but they seem to reinforce the rule.

Weird.

Now guys named Greggy, on the other hand...they are top notch.

;)

What's up with people named Greg....? 9 out of 10 times, the Gregs I've known have been total douchebags. There are exceptions, but they seem to reinforce the rule.

Weird.

Now guys named Greggy, on the other hand...they are top notch.

;)

We do not tolerate gregism on this board.

I actually bought a Snickers from him. Was halfway through when I realized it was restored. A Mars bar in Snickers wrapper! :sorry:

Those Snickers were a bargain considering a hot dog cost $5.25... :sick:

Jim