• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a buy!

9 posts in this topic

The ad states twice that the auction is for front cover only, yet the pic includes a back cover. makepoint.gif

You sure that second pic isn't the inside/back of the front cover??

Who's on first?

But seriously ladies and germs...it is a shot of the inside of the front cover. You can determine it easily by loking at the areas where the cover is torn - same on both images - just mirroring each other as they should.

Hi Shiver, glad you like it ! I've owned TMR for about 25 years and I've played it all the way through about 6 times I guess. shocked.gif There are certain sections though that I must have heard a thousand times. I've been meaning to give it another spin for a while, but I need some quality time by myself to do that. I prefer Spotlight Kid, but I'd never have got into FZ without hearing Trout Mask first, so I've got a real soft spot for it.