• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just listed...ASM 39. RAW and Uncut!

18 posts in this topic

Just decided to sell this one RAW. Nice book. Check it out. Pretend it's just prior to May 2002 and you really, really want this book because Spidey prices are going to explode in the future! thumbsup2.gif

How about we pretend it's the end of 2004, the Great Crash has hit & comics are worthless! wink.gif

I always wondered if Marvel Tales interior pages could be married to the corresponding ASM covers...

You might be able to trick a newbie like this. devil.gif

I think the ads and the info at the bottom of the first page would give it away....

Chris

I always wondered if Marvel Tales interior pages could be married to the corresponding ASM covers...

You might be able to trick a newbie like this. devil.gif

Maybe I have devil.gif MUAHAHAHAHA! I think we can go even further and take the Bronze reprint titles (Marvel Super Action, Marvel's Greatest Comics....etc) and roll out an entire operation designed to introduce newbies to the "classics" wink.gif