• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF39...need help

21 posts in this topic

If the top and bottom of the cover are production defects then I think 9.0 is very possible.

But I am not very good with SA Marvel production defects. So I would like to hear some other opinions.

Asking your professional opinion if you "think" this has a shot at a 9.0

Thanks,

Steve

8.5/9.0

For my opinion to be truely professional you'd have to pay me. :whistle:

Looks like a couple of rack-stresses on the back cover/spine and a tick or two on the front cover...I'm thinking 8.5...

(But I think it has a shot at 9.0 but if I had to bank on it I'd go with 8.5...)

I need that one in 9.0...

NICE BOOK! :headbang:

Based on the top of the book, the LLFC with the what looks like two color breaking creases, the color loss/scraping to the left of that, the blunted LRFC, the color loss/scrape to the left of Sue Storm, the one to two spine stresses, the small scrape on Johnny's arm and the weird circle on dooms face to the left of his nose I'm going to have to ballpark the book at 8.0. (Having a mouse with a built in magnification button is really helpful!!)