• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me declutter - Bigfiver'sTrades, Books, Random fabulousness.

27 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'm beginning a monster declutter and general thinning out of all my various collections (it appears that I collect waaaaaaay too much stuff.) So, this will be a very esoteric thread of stuff, mostly in lots. Paypal if possible, please, and I will quote at-cost shipping after the fact.

First up, a group of nice DC trades/graphic novels. All in bascially unread shape, though there is a bend in the bottom right corner of the Crisis book cover. Also, the Arkham Asylum book pages may be loosening (classic problem with the thin hard covers.)

You get The Watchmen softcover TPB, Crisis on Infinite Earths softcover TPB, Arham Asylum hardcover, The DC Universe Stories of Alan Moore, and the Killing joke softcover. SOLD!!!!

th_t1.jpgth_t2.jpgth_t3.jpgth_t4.jpgth_t5.jpg

Peanuts Hardcovers. These are beautifully designed compendiums of the Peanuts dailies and Sunday strips. This set inlcudes 1950-52, 1953-54, 1955-56, 1957-58 and the Art of the Peanuts, designed by Chip Kidd. All five books for SOLD!!

th_p1.jpgth_p2.jpgth_p3.jpgth_p4.jpgth_p5.jpg

Really cool lot of early Mad Paperbacks... these are in great shape with gorgeous spines. The whole shootin' match for $45.

th_mad1.jpgth_mad2.jpgth_mad3.jpgth_mad4.jpgth_mad5.jpg

:takeit: