• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,760 posts in this topic

(For the record...I ALSO subbed a #3, but it failed pre-screen. The waviness is probably what did it in. I thought it was surefire at 9.8.)
:gossip: Every Crow collector knows there isn't many 9.6's in #3's either. You might still make a decent sale. :baiting:

Did that come from you, Tom?

should of been a 9.9 :shy:

Ask Sean or Chainnball how many times those words have come out of my mouth...

meh

More times than swear words in an episode of Deadwood.

Wish the outside of the inner well wasn't so scuzzy. Silly CGC. They should know better when encasing black books.
I think they do a great job encapsulating black books. (shrug)

DSC005911.jpg

I was only referring to my Crow #1, not commenting on the state of all black books...

Also, my Solar #10 case was pretty crusty, too.

Or were you just using the opportunity to post another 9.9...?

hm

;)

(For the record...I ALSO subbed a #3, but it failed pre-screen. The waviness is probably what did it in. I thought it was surefire at 9.8.)
:gossip: Every Crow collector knows there isn't many 9.6's in #3's either. You might still make a decent sale. :baiting:

:o

I'd sooner chop off my left arm than slab a 9.6 Copper!

( :grin: )

Looks like Barrington is finally serious about selling his CP #1 9.8 flip

After the auction, I wonder if he'll be kicking himself for not taking some of the offers he's had on it over this past year?

;)

That was my copy, from my personal collection. I had it slabbed last year.

:cloud9:

I thought it a tad tacky that he won it from me for $355, then immediately turned around and put it up for $895. ;)

I wonder if he'll shill it....

;)

I thought it a tad tacky that he won it from me for $355, then immediately turned around and put it up for $895. ;)

Isn't it like winning a Saga of the Swamp Thing Annual 2 CGC 9.8 from Matt Nelson's auction for $40, and then jacking it up to $295?

SWAMP THING Annual #2 CGC 9.8 Golden State

(shrug)

:gossip: No worries, Joe. Your secret's safe. :baiting:

Oh, Rosco, you have been trying SO hard to get my attention, puddin', I might as well throw you a bone....

lol

Not THAT kind of bone, perv.

No, princess, it's nothing like that, but you're so desparate to get attention from me, you'll say and do anything you can, wontcha...? Logic and reason don't work on you...after all, you're the dope who thinks Spidey #129 wasn't a hot book in 1989...

You're so precious... :luhv:

Who is "Joe"...?

Joe, no worries.

I know you go above and beyond to be part of the crowd with your constant effort to spread 9.8 sweetness for top dollar (and beyond). It's very kind of you, Sugar Lumps.

So again, what's the difference between what you did and Barrington? That he tricked you by using a second account to buy your Caliber Presents 1, yet still followed your lead?

Oh Smookey. I'm so glad we are so lovey-dovey with each other. Now you can cry on my shoulder any time and tell me how the bad man duped you.

Oh, Rosco, you have been trying SO hard to get my attention, puddin', I might as well throw you a bone....

lol

Not THAT kind of bone, perv.

No, princess, it's nothing like that, but you're so desparate to get attention from me, you'll say and do anything you can, wontcha...? Logic and reason don't work on you...after all, you're the dope who thinks Spidey #129 wasn't a hot book in 1989...

You're so precious... :luhv:

Who is "Joe"...?

Joe, no worries.

I'm glad we're on the same page, Dave. (thumbs u

I know you go above and beyond to be part of the crowd with your constant effort to spread 9.8 sweetness for top dollar (and beyond). It's very kind of you, Sugar Lumps.

I know, ain't it though..? :cloud9:

So again, what's the difference between what you did and Barrington? That he tricked you by using a second account to buy your Caliber Presents 1, yet still followed your lead?

Girl, nothing I say will ever "change" your "mind"; you're just looking for attention. So I won't waste my breath trying to explain it to you.

(thumbs u

Oh Smookey. I'm so glad we are so lovey-dovey with each other. Now you can cry on my shoulder any time and tell me how the bad man duped you.

Oh, that's so sweet of you, honeypie. I don't know WHAT I'd do without you...

:luhv:

Peaches, for someone who's not going to waste her time, you sure said plenty.

lol

There, there. It'll be okay. I'm not looking for attention. I'm laughing at you trying to talk bad about a known overcharger, and you two should be on the same wanted poster.

You go rest now, Boo-Boo Bear. Go plan another high-dollar "victims bid here" auction.

Joe, no worries.

I'm glad we're on the same page, Dave. (thumbs u

I know, ain't it though..? :cloud9:

Girl, nothing I say will ever "change" your "mind"; you're just looking for attention. So I won't waste my breath trying to explain it to you.

(thumbs u

Oh, that's so sweet of you, honeypie. I don't know WHAT I'd do without you...

Peaches, for someone who's not going to waste her time, you sure said plenty.

Honey, DO pay attention...I said I wasn't going to explain myself to you...not that I wasn't going to give you the love and affection you so clearly and desperately desire... :luhv:

You know I'd do anything for you...

lol

There, there. It'll be okay. I'm not looking for attention. I'm laughing at you trying to talk bad about a known overcharger, and you two should be on the same wanted poster.

Yes, yes, dear, and Spidey #129 wasn't a hot book in 1989...or any of a number of other nonsensical Rosco-isms you spout now and again... :banana:

Sweetums, go look at my for sale thread in the eBay for sale section. Tell me what the title of it is... :cloud9:

"Overcharger" :roflmao: I can just picture you stamping your feet when you saw that Crow #1 listing. Mmm mmm mmmm, were you jealous....

You go rest now, Boo-Boo Bear. Go plan another high-dollar "victims bid here" auction.

Auction? Girl, you blind as well as dumb. BINs aren't auctions, you silly bumpkin....

<3 you. You know that, poodle-bear...

"Overcharger" :roflmao: I can just picture you stamping your feet when you saw that Crow #1 listing. Mmm mmm mmmm, were you jealous....

Auction? Girl, you blind as well as dumb. BINs aren't auctions, you silly bumpkin....

<3 you. You know that, poodle-bear...

Sweet Peaches, you miss the boat in so many ways. But it's one of the many reasons you are loved.

Still stuck on that ASM 129 discussion? Funny - I'm not as I have two from the same store I worked at when the owner picked up a haul for cheap. But you keep talking Sugar. It's cute.

Why oh why would I be jealous or stamping my feet over a reprint when I have all the original Crows? Silly girl.

But you go on now. Go plan your auctions-Best Offers-eBay jokes. They are legendary, but not for good reasons.

Just remember you are loved, and be a good baby now. Go on!

To some, that makes the book tainted...

lol

I'm sorry, you stored it WHERE?

Looks like Barrington is finally serious about selling his CP #1 9.8 flip

After the auction, I wonder if he'll be kicking himself for not taking some of the offers he's had on it over this past year?

;)

-tastic...I just read the description as saw this:

Your User Id is kept private to help protect your investment and this auction's integrity, as well as protect your identity and avoid spam emails. All professional online auctions are run this way.

Sweet Peaches, you miss the boat in so many ways. But it's one of the many reasons you are loved.

Oh yeah, I totally miss the boat, apple dumpling. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be at the dock... :cry:

Still stuck on that ASM 129 discussion? Funny - I'm not as I have two from the same store I worked at when the owner picked up a haul for cheap. But you keep talking Sugar. It's cute.

Why not, butternugget? It's the wackiest example of a litany of wacky things you say. It's ok, no one holds it against you, because you're such a phenomenal arse kisser. Why, if there's a booty anywhere around, your pucker is mere inches away. It's mighty impressive!

Why oh why would I be jealous or stamping my feet over a reprint when I have all the original Crows? Silly girl.

Oh, goodness, you ARE jealous.... :cloud9:

But you go on now. Go plan your auctions-Best Offers-eBay jokes. They are legendary, but not for good reasons.

Only to you and your cadre of 13 year old PM playmates.

Hmmm...$4,900 in sales in the last month and a half...? Huh. Weird, that.

The green eyed monster has overtaken you quite solidly, eh...?

Just remember you are loved, and be a good baby now. Go on!

One quick question, sugarnips...how many times are you going to change your location...?

:heart: ya. Mean it.