• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

What the heck. I'm not even planning on bidding on that 9.8 Crow 1, but now I'm really interested in what the heck is up with this seller. I sent him another note.

So, I really want to ask politely, what are you getting out of not responding to the many buyers that have asked you reasonable questions?

Three of the top bidders are on the same CGC collecting forum, and we are all considering it rude that you have not even bothered responding to anyone's inquiries.

My recommendation, because two-three of them are toying with bidding up to $1,000 (+), is be a solid seller and respond to their questions.

Myself, I will not be bidding as if a buyer has to beg a seller to respond, that is a seller I'd rather not deal with. But the people I know really love this book, so I'd rather see them totally comfortable.

Your call.

Haha Nick. I sent him a similar one (not quite as blunt :shy: ) and still no response. They are really sticking to their guns with the whole "playing hard to get" routine.

Maybe we need to send Jerel and Boba Fett after them. hm

lol

It could even be their tactic for driving bidders crazy to the point they want to throw crazy money at an item just to finally receive A response - an invoice with the words "GOT YA," and nothing else.

:screwy:

What the heck. I'm not even planning on bidding on that 9.8 Crow 1, but now I'm really interested in what the heck is up with this seller. I sent him another note.

So, I really want to ask politely, what are you getting out of not responding to the many buyers that have asked you reasonable questions?

Three of the top bidders are on the same CGC collecting forum, and we are all considering it rude that you have not even bothered responding to anyone's inquiries.

My recommendation, because two-three of them are toying with bidding up to $1,000 (+), is be a solid seller and respond to their questions.

Myself, I will not be bidding as if a buyer has to beg a seller to respond, that is a seller I'd rather not deal with. But the people I know really love this book, so I'd rather see them totally comfortable.

Your call.

I have to tell you Nick, he is going to pull this auction again. The seller who graded this would have tried to sell this after September after it was graded or at least sold the CGC 9.6 by now. These books are put up here to drum up business for the other in his store that really never hits 9.8. It reminds me of the $6K 9.9 Walking Dead book on eBay now. This book is a monster Copper book, and has huge potential if sold correctly.

I said , is a bad word?

It is. Saying is offensive? Wow. I won't type it again.

Haha Nick. I sent him a similar one (not quite as blunt :shy: ) and still no response. They are really sticking to their guns with the whole "playing hard to get" routine.

If they handled their sale better, Jerel and his wallet would have went after them instead.

DSC06520.jpg

If they handled their sale better, Jerel and his wallet would have went after them instead.

DSC06520.jpg

If they would have handled their sale better you would have needed a bigger boat...

cash-wad.jpg

DSC06520.jpg

If they would have handled their sale better you would have needed a bigger boat...

cash-wad.jpg

Oh no, my bad. I'm sorry. I apologize, it was stupid post I made. I don't want to start a -off here.

DSC06520.jpg

cash-wad.jpg

:roflmao:

You're both lucky I'm not after this sale, or I'd bump you both out of the running.

monopoly-money1.jpg

DSC06520.jpg

cash-wad.jpg

You're both lucky I'm not after this sale, or I'd bump you both out of the running.

monopoly-money1.jpg

DSC06520.jpg

cash-wad.jpg

Oh no, my bad. I'm sorry. I apologize, it was stupid post I made. I don't want to start a -off here.

lol

:jokealert: