• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

There has been about 10 sales in the last month, with only about 25 still listed of the crow 1-4 os or caliber presents #1....

still not a lot of "high dollar" sales, except for CP#1 and Low grade the crow #1, but I'm thinking deep pocket fans might already own one

either way, that isn't a lot of sales, nor a lot available for sale :foryou: 

Exactly.  If you notice on Ebay that there are probably less than 5 on any given day for sale. 

There's alot of people holding onto this run, me included.

This was the lone Crow book that was in a collection I bought last week. In kinda rough shape (think someone spilled coffee while reading), but haven’t come across a lot of these. 

crow4front.thumb.jpg.b8b93c772f6696976e2f7bf3adce850e.jpg

Edited by awakeintheashes

I remember getting this one signed and I remember picking it because I had two copies of the first issue.  This was the third printing and I just wanted the autogrpah and a reason to chat with Mr. O'Barr for a moment.  I was going through the collection and just realized it was a third printing and that one seems to be a bit more rare.  Now I am thinking of a press and slab, but how much does the signature kill the grade?  Or does it just get the note "writing on cover"?  I guess the silver lining would be at least I know it is genuine.  It may not be worth the fees to slab it to be honest but I am glad to have it. Worth the slab? It is in nice shape.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by ender
Add photos

11 hours ago, grendelbo said:

I picked this up 10-15 years ago for probably $5. Even with the cover wear I think it was underpriced. This particular shop often had a lot of comicbooks they seemingly knew nothing of their value or importance.

Caliber Presents 1.jpg

That’s a steal!!!  

15 hours ago, grendelbo said:

I picked this up 10-15 years ago for probably $5. Even with the cover wear I think it was underpriced. This particular shop often had a lot of comicbooks they seemingly knew nothing of their value or importance.

Caliber Presents 1.jpg

Where am I when this kind of stuff needs to be found? 😒