• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

:gossip: Last sale was $455 in March.

Are you sure it wasn't $45.50? That's what I was going to offer him for it. :devil:

I wish it was $45.50...

I know you do. :baiting:

Sent the one you sold me to have O'Barr sign, so let's see what comes back.

9.6 white unless James had a seizure while signing it. :wishluck:

The CGC census was updated this week. Looks like we have quite a few Caliber Presents 1s out there now in high grade, but nothing like Wolverine Limited Series 1, New Mutants 87 & 98, or Amazing Spider-Man 300.

Calibeerpresents1_census.jpg

The CGC census was updated this week. Looks like we have quite a few Caliber Presents 1s out there now in high grade, but nothing like Wolverine Limited Series 1, New Mutants 87 & 98, or Amazing Spider-Man 300.

Calibeerpresents1_census.jpg

Wow! I think there were only 6 9.8's before the update. Good for prices I guess...that last sale 2 weeks ago was only $345.

Wow! I think there were only 6 9.8's before the update. Good for prices I guess...that last sale 2 weeks ago was only $345.

I saw that sale, William. Definitely went much lower than the March $455 sale.

This thread needs a :bump: because I just got a piece of art that is worth the bumpage.

I am sure any crow fan will recognize this piece. The original is 14x18...nice and big.

CaliberPresents1Obarrfinal.jpg

Nice! I looked into buying that last year but that would have been a tough discussion trying to explain where all my money went to my girlfriend! lol

Glad that you got it Chris! Did you get any of the other pieces the seller had? I know he sent me about 8 or so scans of O'barr art. A few really nice ones but you definitely got the best!

Congratulations!!

William

Well, these found a very happy home together. Guess I'll start on the second issue now.

:o

Crow1.jpg

What the FUDGE...who keeps giving up these GEMS!?!?! and to a Philistine like you no less?!?!?!?!

what_the_fudge-2539.jpg