• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

Really like the signature placement on this one ...

caliber-christmas-1-cgc-9.8-ss-f.jpg

I remember watching you (or was it Sean?) get that signed and I was like there is no way that red pen is going to look good. I was real surprised, & I also know it looks better in person. Congrats on the grade too!

Edited by DevilsRain

Anyone have a Caliber Presents #1 or Crow #1 available?

Do anyone know which TP comes first? I am trying to get a list of the order in which to read the TP.

Let me get my books back from CGC soon and I'll know better what I have to work with.

One book alone is NEVER leaving the collection.

Anyone have a Caliber Presents #1 or Crow #1 available?

Do anyone know which TP comes first? I am trying to get a list of the order in which to read the TP.

Let me get my books back from CGC soon and I'll know better what I have to work with.

One book alone is NEVER leaving the collection.

Gee, which one is that? :popcorn:

Anyone know the 1st print print run on the Caliber presents #1 and The Crow first series 1-4? I am considering buying these but it is a lot of money for something that I don't know if I will like. I never read them before so I want to make sure that I can resell them and at least break even if I don't like them. I suspect that I will but again its a lot of money for my tight comic budget.

Edited by kidcolt

I think someone had said in the past this site does a good job of posting print runs and other information.

http://www.comicschronicles.com/

Not sure why the print run on these books helps you decide if you like them, but I'm going through this site right now to see what I can find.

Anyone know the 1st print print run on the Caliber presents #1 and The Crow first series 1-4? I am considering buying these but it is a lot of money for something that I don't know if I will like. I never read them before so I want to make sure that I can resell them and at least break even if I don't like them. I suspect that I will but again its a lot of money for my tight comic budget.

Don't know about the Caliber Presents #1, but the print runs for the first Crow series were as follows:

#1 (10,000)

#2 (7,000)

#3 (5,000)

#4 (12,000)

Don't know about the Caliber Presents #1, but the print runs for the first Crow series were as follows:

#1 (10,000)

#2 (7,000)

#3 (5,000)

#4 (12,000)

Michael, where did you get those stats?

No wonder why #3 is a bear to find.

#1 (10,000)

#2 (7,000)

#3 (5,000)

#4 (12,000)

It wouldn't surprise me if the CP #1 print run was 25k+ It is and always has been so much easier to find than the 1-4.

#1 (10,000)

#2 (7,000)

#3 (5,000)

#4 (12,000)

It wouldn't surprise me if the CP #1 print run was 25k+ It is and always has been so much easier to find than the 1-4.

I agree. There isn't a week or two where I don't see a Caliber Presents 1 listed on eBay. The others, off and on if you see them.

Well I have a nice set of Crow 1-4, Christmas Special and Caliber Presents #1 on the way. I can't wait to get them so I can read them and enjoy the artwork. I am going by the recommendations in this thread ha ha, I hope you all have good taste in comics.