• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

Listing removed from eBay.

:ohnoez:

So much easier to do that than to answer anyone's questions. :censored:

:roflmao:

So I sent the seller of the Crow #1 CGC 9.6 or 9.8 ( (shrug) ) a followup comment since he ignored by question from five days ago and instead just pulled the item and STILL did not respond and answer me.

Hello,

I emailed a question through Ebay, 5 days ago, regarding the Crow #1 CGC that you had up for auction. You have not answered my question and instead removed the item from Ebay. I was prepared a bid in excess of $XXXXX for that item depending on the answer to that question. The removal of the item with no explanation and without responding to my question leads me to believe that I should place my bids elsewhere in the future. If that is not the case please correct my impression.

Best,

Chris

I wonder if this will get reply.

And yes...what I was willing to pay is XXXXX'd out. :devil:

:popcorn:

I have a feeling $X,XXX may bring a little more motivation to respond.

I have a feeling $X,XXX puts me way out of the running for this. lol:(

:(

I'm sure you'll find another. And another. And another.

:baiting:

Doesn't really matter because I don't think this seller is getting my money.

Or he may respond, sell you the 9.8, and mail you the 9.6 book.

:o

Then watch the fireworks commence, legal-style.

If that's the case then if it is ever relisted I may actually have a chance of getting my dream book! But then the question of 'is this seller trustworthy and considerate enough to deserve bidding' comes up. hm If it wasn't this book I would surely stay away... :pullhair: But I've been looking for this book in 9.8 for years so I'm hoping things get cleared up...

William

If that's the case then if it is ever relisted I may actually have a chance of getting my dream book! But then the question of 'is this seller trustworthy and considerate enough to deserve bidding' comes up. hm If it wasn't this book I would surely stay away... :pullhair: But I've been looking for this book in 9.8 for years so I'm hoping things get cleared up...

William

Well as your birthday present I will not bid on it if it does come up.

I already have a 9.8, I was hoping for a blue to go with my O'barr signed green label, but you have given me another reason to pass on it. Then we can both have one.

:grin:

William

Well as your birthday present I will not bid on it if it does come up.

I already have a 9.8, I was hoping for a blue to go with my O'barr signed green label, but you have given me another reason to pass on it. Then we can both have one.

:grin:

Wow Chris! That's really thoughtful of you!! (worship) That is completely up and beyond unnecessary and by far the best birthday gift I've received!

Has anyone heard back from tundraantiques yet? Their great feedback and their lack of communication just aren't adding up...

Who are you clapping for? You know damn well youd bid on it.

BTW you guys are going to get your chance again. with the 9.8

Actually, no.

Once we identified that seller was a scummer that was potentially going to switch out the 9.8 for a 9.6, he/she was dead to me.

Some may buy from the devil because of a book you "must have," but I'd take a path leading the other way.

But hey, in your heart if you "must" obtain that 9.8 book, have at it. I hope it turns out to be everything dreamed of, and little challenges with the seller along the way.

:blahblah:

He just relisted that book after having a few people report him for this listing.

The Crow 1 CGC 9.6 or CGC 9.8 - you choose

Was he? He changed the auction, hell, I asked him about it too. Apparently he pulled/changed the auction to reflect the 9.8

Is everyone blind on this board or am I talking to myself ahhh F it Im off to bed

No, you are not talking to yourself. You're just slightly late to the discussion where he would not respond to anyone's inquiries for days about the grading differences in the listing.

That's what led to concerns about his/her integrity.

Was he? He changed the auction, hell, I asked him about it too. Apparently he pulled/changed the auction to reflect the 9.8

Is everyone blind on this board or am I talking to myself ahhh F it Im off to bed

From what I can tell they have ignored all questions about the item. I have sent 2 detailed inquiries in the last 6 days without a reply of any kind from them at all.

That sends up Red Flags. :ohnoez:

Obviously they are online and relisting auctions but cannot answer questions sent through Ebay?