• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nobody is Buying

186 posts in this topic

Restored - with objectionable posts removed.

Some comments:

1. If your books aren't selling, you can't blame or guilt people into buying your goods. I could understand the point if the Witness was doing only books for himself and they were not selling, but the books a Witness does in addition to those he/she does for a customer are their own responsibility... their choice.

2. Certainly, the economy is an issue we all deal with. There was a radical shift in buying patterns last fall when the media started blitzing us with worst case scenarios. We all deal with it. Whether this is long or short term remains to be seen.

3. Pricing. No one at CGC tells Witnesses what to charge.You know what your base price is (that is, what you have to pay CGC), and you adjust your rates accordingly based on your costs. No votes, no polling. That's between you and your customers.

plus I think it is important for everyone to realize I am MedicARs pimp...

lol

You are the pimp daddy, of pimp daddies everywhere, sir,

:thumbsup:

(This message brought to you by PDAA [Pimp Daddies Association of America], the PDAA does not condone the use of pimping for profit as we are in it for the goods, and the thrill of the hunt.)

As a complete outsider, it seems that a perfect storm of decreased demand (economy and perhaps perceived lack of scarcity) and a glut of supply for most items has combined to drive down prices.

plus I think it is important for everyone to realize I am MedicARs pimp...

Jon is slowly becoming everyone's pimp :acclaim:

But the BIG question is.....

Who is JJ's Pimp Daddy? :gossip:

Only JJ and his Pimp Daddy or Momma know. (JJ your secret is safe with Sharon) :baiting:

BOOYAH!!!

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Restored - with objectionable posts removed.

Mine was objectionnable? ????

No, I'm not trying to cause trouble here, but as I remember what I posted, I can't imagine anything I said that was objectionable.

More than likely it was caught up in the middle of something that was and the stream was removed.

And after a quick review - yes, that was definitely the case as you quoted an objectionable post in your reply although the reply itself was fine.