• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Weight lifting #s

192 posts in this topic

For 99.9% of the rest of the people in the world it involves a long process of constantly challenging your body and continually lifting weights. To expect that you could put up the same amount as those people by alternating calisthenics and heavy weights isnt realistic.

I agree, that's exactly why I wonder how some people here could claim to bench so much, especially when they were younger and had neither the time to work their way up, nor the "muscle maturity".

And I am 5'9" 225 lbs.

I'm 5'10" 150 lbs. :acclaim:

Shorty. :baiting:

5'10" & a half. :sumo:

Can you bench 400lbs? :wishluck:

And I am 5'9" 225 lbs.

Can you bench 400lbs? :wishluck:

Never worked out a day in my life.

Sweet.

For 99.9% of the rest of the people in the world it involves a long process of constantly challenging your body and continually lifting weights. To expect that you could put up the same amount as those people by alternating calisthenics and heavy weights isnt realistic.

I agree, that's exactly why I wonder how some people here could claim to bench so much, especially when they were younger and had neither the time to work their way up, nor the "muscle maturity".

You know what that means, CGC board workout at the local con hotel. Someone can bring a video camera and film the testosterone in the room, be just as intense as any football lifting session Ive seen.

And I am 5'9" 225 lbs.

I'm 5'11" :shy:

Im 6'1 & 1/2 (hate using half but beyonder used it so its ok) and 5'10 1/2 when I slouch which is alot. This is now the height thread

My brothers are 6'1" and 6'5"....never knew you could stack mess that high. (shrug)

And I am 5'9" 225 lbs.

At 178 lbs (before I started weight training) I weighed 176 lbs. I looked like a heroin addict. 150 lbs is probably just my skeleton.