• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA and SA CGCs and keys. Raising money to buy a house!

328 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #40 CGC FN+ 6.5. Guide = $648

From an original owner collection. Has not been pressed.

GPA

6.5s

$455 in Mar 2009

$638 in Dec 2008

$538 in Oct 2008

$625 in Jun 2008

$500 in Jun 2008

$760 in Apr 2008

$520

6462.jpg

Our Army at War

#89 CGC VF+ 8.5 (Metro graded 9.2)

What a disgrace. doh!

I tried to get them to come down on the price, because I thought the book was an 8.5/9.0 when I got it in. They wouldn't budge and at the time I needed it for my run. So I overpaid big time. Se la vie.

To be fair, I think it was a consignment and the consignor wouldn't budge or something. I don't recall.

Our Army at War

What a disgrace. doh!

I tried to get them to come down on the price, because I thought the book was an 8.5/9.0 when I got it in. They wouldn't budge and at the time I needed it for my run. So I overpaid big time. Se C'est la vie.

To be fair, I think it was a consignment and the consignor wouldn't budge or something. I don't recall.

I just had to fix that for you. :baiting:

Nice try though. :applause:

Mike

Our Army at War

What a disgrace. doh!

I tried to get them to come down on the price, because I thought the book was an 8.5/9.0 when I got it in. They wouldn't budge and at the time I needed it for my run. So I overpaid big time. Se la vie.

That explains the (over)pricing of the book but not the serious overgrading.

They might or might not have been able to set the price at something more reasonable because of consignment but the grade should be the grade, right? (shrug)

C

OAAW

#94 CGC FN+ 6.5 $125

#95 CGC FN+ 6.5 $150

#98 CGC FN 6.0 $100

:takeit:

(thumbs u

Strong prices, nice sales and pick-up! :applause:

I'm very happy with these, even in mid-grade. (thumbs u

Andy