• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post your frazetta covers

130 posts in this topic

FRAZETTA9.jpg

.....and last but not least.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have thought of picking up one of those, never seen the plates inside the portfolio sleeve though.

Thanks for sharing those...Way Cool!!!

I got mine from Ed (ft88) several years ago, he gave me a killer deal due to the worn sleeve and some light water stains only visible from the back. It was so cheap I felt guilty....I had always wanted one. These pics don't do it justice....it is the finest quality you could imagine....my "poor man's" Famous Funnies collection. If you have any leads on where to get another, I'd like a duplicate set.Also if anyone of the old school guys remembers what they originally sold for, I'd like to know.GOD BLESS...

That is a really cool portfolio Jimbo! I'd like to get one of those as well someday. I did pick up the Frazetta Lord of the Rings portfolio a couple of years ago and I love it. It even came with the original cardboard mailer.

I have thought of picking up one of those, never seen the plates inside the portfolio sleeve though.

Thanks for sharing those...Way Cool!!!

I got mine from Ed (ft88) several years ago, he gave me a killer deal due to the worn sleeve and some light water stains only visible from the back. It was so cheap I felt guilty....I had always wanted one. These pics don't do it justice....it is the finest quality you could imagine....my "poor man's" Famous Funnies collection. If you have any leads on where to get another, I'd like a duplicate set.Also if anyone of the old school guys remembers what they originally sold for, I'd like to know.GOD BLESS...

beautiful stuff jimbo. very, very cool.

one down, two to go. where, oh where are you buster crabbe 5 and thund'a 1? i'll get you, my pretties.

pardon the little pic; ripped it off the sale site. i'll put a big one up upon receipt.

timholt17.jpg

one down, two to go. where, oh where are you buster crabbe 5 and thund'a 1? i'll get you, my pretties.

pardon the little pic; ripped it off the sale site. i'll put a big one up upon receipt.

timholt17.jpg

David Alexander has a Buster Crabbe 5 VG @ $ 400 on www.cultureandthrills.com but there is no image. GOD BLESS...

this is it, i think.

wsf29.jpg

I was happy I found this one at a flea market.

1795549999_5c319e501d_b.jpg

This was supposed to be the last Buck Rogers cover if I remember right.

you remember right. i'm going to start visiting flea markets more often.

nope, still need b.c. 5 and thund'a 1. get them and i'll make a pretty little complete frazetta group shot.

this is it, i think.

wsf29.jpg

I was happy I found this one at a flea market.

1795549999_5c319e501d_b.jpg

This was supposed to be the last Buck Rogers cover if I remember right.

you remember right. i'm going to start visiting flea markets more often.

nope, still need b.c. 5 and thund'a 1. get them and i'll make a pretty little complete frazetta group shot.

That is one group shot im looking forward to seeing.Are you going to go for the personal love books?

here it is in hand. very, very happy. and with great pages as an added bonus!

timholt17-1.jpg

One of Frazetta's great covers! If only he hadn't left comics to ghost Lil' Abner for Al Capp.

bustercrabbe5.jpg

remember how good, how fulfilled, how noble you felt when you sent that punch my way? you could feel that way again.

It'd probably be subject to the law of diminishing returns. I'll just bask in the memory .

bustercrabbe5.jpg

remember how good, how fulfilled, how noble you felt when you sent that punch my way? you could feel that way again.

It'd probably be subject to the law of diminishing returns. I'll just bask in the memory .

heeheehee

bustercrabbe5.jpg

Maybe for variety you could try a swift kick to the groin this time. hm