• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chuck!

27 posts in this topic

"My final item for today is another reminder that the 2009 OVERSTREET COMIC BOOK PRICE GUIDE will be released on Wednesday. I'm more used to the Overstreet being released sometime in April, but this year they moved things ahead a little. The annual price increases on most comics in a typical Overstreet are usually only about 5%, which is really not that big of a deal. There are always a few instances, however, where Bob notices that a given title has seen extra demand over the previous year, and bumps the prices upward by 15%-20%. Because the dealers that we purchase from wholesale use the Overstreet for setting the prices that they charge us, we have no choice but to match prices in those instances where Bob Overstreet has made significant changes. 'Nuff said."

:roflmao:

Step away from the crack pipe, Chuckles!!! :screwy:

"My final item for today is another reminder that the 2009 OVERSTREET COMIC BOOK PRICE GUIDE will be released on Wednesday. I'm more used to the Overstreet being released sometime in April, but this year they moved things ahead a little. The annual price increases on most comics in a typical Overstreet are usually only about 5%, which is really not that big of a deal. There are always a few instances, however, where Bob notices that a given title has seen extra demand over the previous year, and bumps the prices upward by 15%-20%. Because the dealers that we purchase from wholesale use the Overstreet for setting the prices that they charge us, we have no choice but to match prices in those instances where Bob Overstreet has made significant changes. 'Nuff said."

No kidding. Is Chuck suggesting his prices are affected by Overstreet, or at all reflective of Overstreet?

No kidding. Is Chuck suggesting his prices are affected by Overstreet, or at all reflective of Overstreet?

Of course they are. :makepoint: Chuckles bases all of his prices on Overstreet. He simply moves the decimal one place to the right. (thumbs u

This thread title makes me think of After the Fire's 'Der Kommissar', especially when they yell "Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!" ad nauseam.

Someone should make a YTMND with a pic of Chuckles and that refrain. :D

@ 2:17

I saw Chuck this past weekend at the comicon... :luhv:

Did he let you touch his hair? :wishluck:

He didn't so much "let" me as I snuck up behind him once and sniffed it. I call that particular maneuver "Pulling a 'Trooper".

That is what he does for a living. Of course he has the time.

sure, but i'm a lawyer for a living and my case files are in total disarray as is my comic collection... at least i get the cases in order when i need to though