• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it's nice when they're young and easy to thrill (YOUR KIDS THAT IS!!!)

15 posts in this topic

so, as i was scanning a spidey comic the other day i hit the wrong button and made a color print of the cover (GS spiderman 5 -- spidey, man thing, lizard...). normally a big waste of expensive inkjet ink, sure, but my 3.5 year old son was THRILLED to get a spiderman "poster" out of the deal that I taped up on his wall as a little treat for not giving us too hard a time about taking a bath last night.

Ha, cool :grin:

I wish our Jack (6) was so excitable. I handed him a stack of comics a few months back to 'do whatever he wants with' - cut up for art projects, trade with friends, maybe even read - and they've been sitting untouched on a shelf ever since.

I wish our Jack (6) was so excitable. I handed him a stack of comics a few months back to 'do whatever he wants with' - cut up for art projects, trade with friends, maybe even read - and they've been sitting untouched on a shelf ever since.

That's what you get for giving him Watchmen comics lol

my son picked himself a venom/spidey comic and a superman/batman comic out of the flea market pile the other day. he was really confused by venom (spidey didn't come along until the last few pages of the comic). the batman/superman (the one where superman beats up darkseid and sticks him on the glue trap wall at the end of the universe) had a lot of colors and pretty pictures, so good for a young kid, even if a little violent.

lol

I just checked and there is a Dark Knight Returns #3 in there. Maybe a tad mature for him hm (OK, removing that one before his mother notices!)

I just checked and there is a Dark Knight Returns #3 in there. Maybe a tad mature for him hm (OK, removing that one before his mother notices!)

While you are on the computer he is looking through your Hellblazer bound volumes!

Dude..evry kid at their own age.. just don't!! it doesn't make you kooler... let your... be your guide!!!

Plan don't know? Rarely once time again. Never inside historically speaking. Get before reminder! (thumbs u

I have 2 daughters. One turns 7 tomorrow the other is 4. They get excited about the most mundane things (to me anyway). For instance, McDonald's happy meal toys can either make or break an entire couple of days if they get the "right" toy they are after or they get junk or a duplicate of something they already have. It's crazy.

As for comics, they know daddy digs Batman. That's about it.

Hellblazer..are you carzy.??..how old is he..let's see how kids mature..don't throw them into hellblazer just like that!!!!

And some GFT for good measure hm

Dude..evry kid at their own age.. just don't!! it doesn't make you kooler... let your... be your guide!!!

Plan don't know? Rarely once time again. Never inside historically speaking. Get before reminder! (thumbs u

:roflmao: