• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age "KEYS" low grade

102 posts in this topic

I will list the first 10 books for sale and then add the next 15 (thats all I got scanned so far on the Spideys). IF an issue is actually not in order that means it was nice enough to send out to CGC :grin: (unless it was just missing from the run)

:takeit: Are first but will always listen and reply to PM's....and offers as well. All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING in the U.S. ONLY but as many board members know I will ship world wide, however the shipping charges are negotiated.

Soooo without further adue (?) let it begin! All back cover scans are available.

Spidey 2 Fair/GD Asking $175 (bottom staple detached,sub crease) SOLD spidey2f.jpg

Spidey 5 GD Asking $100 (really glossy) SOLD

spidey5f.jpg

Spidey 6 GD/VG Asking $100 (sub crease) SOLD

spidey6f.jpg

Spidey 8 Fair/GD Asking $75 (sub crease)

spidey8f.jpg

Spidey 9 GD/VG Asking $125 (sub crease) SOLD

spidey9f.jpg

Spidey 10 VG Asking $110 (sub crease) SOLD spidey10f.jpg

Spidey 12 GD Asking $45 (sub crease) SOLD

spidey12f.jpg

Spidey 13 GD/VG Asking $125 (sub crease)

spidey13f.jpg

Spidey 15 GD/VG Asking $75 SOLD

spidey15f.jpg

Spidey 16 VG/FN Asking $135 (light crease on cover, marvel chipping on back)

spidey16f.jpg

And here is the next listing for sale.

Captain Marvel 1 FINE Asking $40

cm1f.jpg

Chamber of Darkness 4 VF Asking $40 (Conan esque tryout)

cod4f.jpg

Conan 1 FN/VF Asking $55 SOLD

conan1f.jpg

FF 2 Fair/GD Asking $125 (top staple detached) SOLD

ff2f.jpg

Mystery in Space 53 GD Asking $115 (centerfold detched bottom staple)

mis53f.jpg

Showcase 17 GD Asking $150 (obvious problem is the pc missing at the bottom,other then that the book is a solid VG)

showcase17f.jpg

Strange Tales 115 Fair Asking $25 (just fugly)

st115f.jpg

X-Men 1 GD Asking $300 (relooked at the book and realized there are 2 extra staples so I imagine the tape was helping out the original staples and cover) SOLD

xmen1f.jpg

:sorry:

Steve -

You forgot Sales Guideline #2:

“No spamming. Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed.”

There’s a 50 page thread on the first page about folks who do this (amongst other Sales Forum problems.)

You’re okay in my book, your books are okay in my book, but 3 separate threads of SA Marvels isn’t fair to other folks.

:foryou:

4 separate threads doh!

Actually only 3 sir....

1.) The "other" Silver Age non keys......

2.) Silver Age "KEYS" low grade

3.) And hereeeee we go...SPIDEYS!!!

4.) Savage Sword of Conan

I count 4 sir

4 separate threads doh!

Actually only 3 sir....

1.) The "other" Silver Age non keys......

2.) Silver Age "KEYS" low grade

3.) And hereeeee we go...SPIDEYS!!!

4.) Savage Sword of Conan

I count 4 sir

Oops forgot about the Conans...actually didn't quite know how to approact that. Is everyone now done yelling at me so we can move on?

Steve

Oops forgot about the Conans...actually didn't quite know how to approact that. Is everyone now done yelling at me so we can move on?

Steve

The reason there is so much yelling is because there has been a lot of recent discussion (a LOT, just look at the discussion thread or the subforum thread stickied at the top of the FS forum) regarding the violation of board guidelines by people who don't read the 'For Sale' guidelines before posting their stuff here for sale. Bad timing. That's why all the angst.

Steve

The reason there is so much yelling is because there has been a lot of recent discussion (a LOT, just look at the discussion thread or the subforum thread stickied at the top of the FS forum) regarding the violation of board guidelines by people who don't read the 'For Sale' guidelines before posting their stuff here for sale. Bad timing. That's why all the angst.

Oh...I didn't read that, sorry. In the meantime what happpened to my other selling threads? Did they get pulled and I have to do this all over again?

Steve