• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age "KEYS" low grade

102 posts in this topic

Oops forgot about the Conans...actually didn't quite know how to approact that. Is everyone now done yelling at me so we can move on?

Steve

The reason there is so much yelling is because there has been a lot of recent discussion (a LOT, just look at the discussion thread or the subforum thread stickied at the top of the FS forum) regarding the violation of board guidelines by people who don't read the 'For Sale' guidelines before posting their stuff here for sale. Bad timing. That's why all the angst.

Oh...I didn't read that, sorry. In the meantime what happpened to my other selling threads? Did they get pulled and I have to do this all over again?

Steve

looks like they got merged with this one.

generally, if a thread goes away, it's not a great idea to re-do it. just as a fyi :foryou:

Oops forgot about the Conans...actually didn't quite know how to approact that. Is everyone now done yelling at me so we can move on?

Steve

The reason there is so much yelling is because there has been a lot of recent discussion (a LOT, just look at the discussion thread or the subforum thread stickied at the top of the FS forum) regarding the violation of board guidelines by people who don't read the 'For Sale' guidelines before posting their stuff here for sale. Bad timing. That's why all the angst.

Oh...I didn't read that, sorry. In the meantime what happpened to my other selling threads? Did they get pulled and I have to do this all over again?

Steve

looks like they got merged with this one.

generally, if a thread goes away, it's not a great idea to re-do it. just as a fyi :foryou:

Believe me I don't want to relist everything I just wanted to make sure that ALL the books got combined including the Spideys, and non keys.

I am heading out now and will be back after 8:30pm tonight so if I don't answer PM's that is the reason why. I still hope ALL of the books are merged into this one thread including the non silver age keys, spideys, AND silver age keys.

Steve

Back and will start answering PM's!

Will also start listing the next group of Spidey's up to issue #30

Steve

Steve,

In a respectful matter, I am just saying you could have put all 3 of your threads into this giant big one and everyone will still look and buy just fine.

Good luck on the rest of your sales... (thumbs u

I gotcha...no harm, no problem.

UPDATE on the X-men 1, after looking at it MUCH closer it seems there are 2 extra staples in the book....so I am guessing the tape along the spine was needed at the time. I am dropping the price to $300 shipped firm.

Thanks and will have to relist some books I think that got lost in the combining thread AND othe Spideys.

Steve

Next group of books relisted... :mad:

Avengers 2 Poor/Fair Asking $40 (cover detached) SOLD

avengers2f.jpg

Avengers 5 Good/VG Asking $50

avengers5f.jpg

Daredevil 6 Fine Asking $40 (small tear bottom left hand cover)

dd6f.jpg

Doctor Solar Man of the Atom FN/VF Asking $40

doctorsolar2f.jpg

FF 7 Good Asking $75

ff7f.jpg

FF 11 VG/FN Asking $250 (much closer to a fine)

ff11f.jpg

FF 13 Poor/Fair Asking $30 (back cover separated) SOLD

ff13f.jpg

FF 1 Annual Fine Asking $150 SOLD

ffannual1f.jpg

Iron Fist 15 Fine Asking $12

if15f.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter 2 VF Asking $50

magnus2f.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter 28 VG/FN Asking $8

magnus28f.jpg

Mystery in Space 54 Good Asking $30 (water damage)

mis54f.jpg

Mystery In Space 55 Fair/Good Asking $15 (top staple separated

mis55f.jpg

X-men 2 Fair/Good Asking $100 SOLD

xmen2f.jpg

Next up is the Spideys from 17-30....

Spidey 17 GD/VG Asking $60 SOLD

spidey17f.jpg

Spidey 18 GD/VG Asking $60 (page 8/9 separated at top staple)

spidey18f.jpg

Spidey 19 FIne Asking $90

spidey19f.jpg

Spidey 20 GD/VG Asking $65

spidey20f.jpg

Spidey 21 Fair/Good Asking $10 (book looks much nicer but a chunk missing out of back cover)

spidey21f.jpg

Spidey 22 GD/VG Asking $25 (1" spline split top) SOLD

spidey22f.jpg

Spidey 23 GD/VG Asking $30 (subcrease)

spidey23f.jpg

Spidey 24 VG Asking $50 (light subcrease)

spidey24f.jpg

Spidey 25 VG Asking $50 (subcrease)

spidey25f.jpg

Spidey 26 GD/VG Asking $35

spidey26f.jpg

Spidey 27 VG Asking $50 (subcrease)

spidey27f.jpg

Spidey 28 VG/FN Asking $100 (light non breaking color subcrease) SOLD

spidey28f.jpg

Spidey 29 Fine Asking $85

spidey29f.jpg

Spidey 30 Good Asking $15 (staples barely attached)

spidey30f.jpg

Another Spidey 30 VG/Fine Asking $45

spidey30f-1.jpg