• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!

168 posts in this topic

I'm going to have a massive blow out of Sig Series books, raw autograph books, and possibly some blue labels. This will be on-going for a while as I will add 10-12 books a day for as long as I can. There will be rare signatures, including one of a kind items. Signatures from deceased creators. Sketch covers.  All with the hope of paying down some of my credit card debt. :tonofbricks:

19 hours ago, AlexH said:

I'm going to have a massive blow out of Sig Series books, raw autograph books, and possibly some blue labels. This will be on-going for a while as I will add 10-12 books a day for as long as I can. There will be rare signatures, including one of a kind items. Signatures from deceased creators. Sketch covers.  All with the hope of paying down some of my credit card debt. :tonofbricks:

Related image

Virtual Comic Convention XLV (April 18-19, 2020) this weekend - start working on your booths!

Tell your friends and frenemies!!! 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/59-virtual-comic-convention-vcc-expo-center/

big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d Virtual Comic Convention big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d

Tons of books left - GA/SA/BA etc.!!!! :banana: 

Carpload of books already sold!  :banana: 

Great prices! 2c

Witty banter!  :slapfight:

Ryan's analysis! Ryan.

Prevents acne, and no live convention smells! yayclouds.gif

Ends today so shop today! :banana: 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/59-virtual-comic-convention-vcc-expo-center/

I've got a trading thread over in mixed!

I'm a couple rounds into a trading challenge where I started with dollar bin books and am trying to trade up for an All-Star Comics #8 xD

It's early days so what I have right now is mostly some cool copper and moderns, but I will take anything in trade, as long as it inches me towards my goal. So check it out, and if you see anything you like, I will consider literally anything in trade! 

Edited by Crimebuster

Merry Christmas!

I'm preparing what will be two back-to-back threads in Copper/Modern. Both will be long and meandering. The first will be more mainstream offerings, from keys to Best of 90's Drek, and the second will be a labor of love, a wide assortment of independents and obscurities (not necessarily big money stuff, though I guess some may surprise me as I price them, but mostly from what I can see just a bunch of oddball stuff that doesn't get offered around here very often.) Takers in the first thread are welcome to sit through the 2nd one before wrapping up, for combo shipping purposes, but I'll PM everyone at the end of the first as some may not be interested in the independents.

Either way, it'll take a while. I'm pulling from 10 short boxes of material, three of which are independents. These are chunks of 2-3 collections I took in for fun (read and release, learn some new-to-me series, etc). At least two of the guys had multiples of some books too, so there will be multiple copies of certain books available. Just starting to shoot pix and wrap my head around it. Again, the threads will be long and sporadic too, as I have a lot going on right now, but I can also use the fun distraction of playing with funnybooks so I'm getting it started soon even though life is busy. Stay tuned!