• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan Moore

11 posts in this topic

If you’re looking for any Alan Moore books www.4colorheroes.com is a great place to look for them. We have close to 500 different Moore books in-stock, including a lot of rare and hard to find books.

We also have a section called “Moore For Free” and it has plenty of rare Moore stuff to read for free. Thx for listening and if you stop by drop me a line and let me know what you thought, Happy Holidays and take care.

Stan

www.4colorheroes.com

That Watchman -script is quite interesting, especially how they changed the ending into something a bit more positive, but still with some interesting facets.

Loved Moore's irony throughout the last chapter, all of which is missing in the SP.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words, and for taking the time to stop by and check out my site.

At the present time we don’t have any CGC books for sale (is that allowed on this board 27_laughing.gif), not due to any bias but rather our overall game plan. Right now we have just been focusing on expanding our selection of books, which I think we have had great success at.

Offering CGC books is definitely something we will be doing, but it will be a little further down the road. And a question to the board members, which Moore books do you think would be worth sending in to be graded?

Thx for the warm welcome

Stan

www.4colorheroes.com

And a question to the board members, which Moore books do you think would be worth sending in to be graded?

As said before, Swamp Thing #37 (1st Constantine)

Swamp Thing #21 (1st Moore on Swamp Thing)

Warrior #1 (1st 'V')

Watchmen #1

LOEG Vol. 1 #1

LOEG Vol. 1 #5 - Marvel ad

Chris

And a question to the board members, which Moore books do you think would be worth sending in to be graded?

As said before, Swamp Thing #37 (1st Constantine)

Swamp Thing #21 (1st Moore on Swamp Thing)

Warrior #1 (1st 'V')

Watchmen #1

LOEG Vol. 1 #1

LOEG Vol. 1 #5 - Marvel ad

Chris

I sold a ST#21 in CGC 9.6. The CGC premium was pretty much offset by the cost of slabbing. I could have done nearly as well selling it raw. Just my $.02 worth.

Anyone got the latest GPA numbers for that ish to post? My sale was around the end of November.