• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay: ending today SA Spectre run all CGC 9.4! Venom #1 Gold Ed. CGC 9.8 & more!

21 posts in this topic

when don't you try to make these so called "deals" g? blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

hey i try to get the best price i can for books. I have to at least try. Not good business IMO to buy at the sticker price. Wouldn't do that buying a car/house so why do it buyin books/collectibles? And if it means the seller might get a little mad or (Oh my God) not like me......that's too bad.

hey i tried to make a deal with him long before this auction too place and he wanted $900 and would not even talk about less. Oh well.

I've heard that you do the same thing? confused-smiley-013.gif

smirk.gif

hey i tried to make a deal with him long before this auction too place and he wanted $900 and would not even talk about less. Oh well.

I've heard that you do the same thing? confused-smiley-013.gif

those that have done deals with the gman know better. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

what happened to " I won't take a penny less than $900.00, I wouldn't even sell them for $899.00" for the 5 Spectre books?

Came up a bit short it looks like......

The only offer you ever made was $500 for the set, and you made that same $500 offer 3 or 4 times. After the 3rd time I was getting annoyed with it and said that $900 was my bottom price.

I decided to let the market dictate the price and put them on ebay at no reserve. I do not know if you bid on them or not, but they did sell cheap. Maybe now was not the best time. They sold for $698.02. Fair enough I suppose.

Timely