• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 - 12 -- complete set, nice copies -- REDUCED!

15 posts in this topic

Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 - 12: THE comics event of 1985/1986, and a defining moment for the DC Universe! I read 'em (once, very carefully, back in the day), so now it's time to pass 'em along to somebody who hasn't. And if you haven't, AND you're a DC fan...you're in for a BIG treat. The Perez artwork alone is worth the price or the admission!

Most of these are in the VF+ to VF/NM range (the #7 in particularly is sharp!); the #4 and #5 are closer to VF.

:takeit: rules, and PayPal is strongly preferred for this lot, but checks or money orders are okay, too.

$45 shipped in the US.

PRICE REDUCED: $35 shipped in the US.

(click on the thumbnails below for larger images)

th_crisis01.jpg th_crisis02.jpg th_crisis03.jpg th_crisis04.jpg th_crisis05.jpg th_crisis06.jpg th_crisis07.jpg th_crisis08.jpg th_crisis09.jpg th_crisis10.jpg th_crisis11.jpg th_crisis12.jpg

Hey all...going off-line for the night. Please feel free to PM me with offers for the lot. And as with all my lots, the grading tends to be on the conservative side.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mikey

I was going to move this to one of the new, era-specific forums, but I can't decide if this series is Bronze or Copper (probably Copper), so I'm bumping it here with one final price reduction:

Take the entire set for: $30 shipped in the US.