• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Flaming Carrot, ComicoPrimer 1, Comic showcases, CFD 5

63 posts in this topic

Royce is a poopie head

(tsk) You're only mad because I forgot to buy you cheesecake.

Hey, that only adds extra pounds. (tsk)

greggy_baby.jpg

There's something just so wrong with that picture...

:roflmao:

Next Men 21 NM $45.00

1st Hellboy (according to the guide)

I had a copy of the Goon 1 that was in this shape and it came back as a 9.6 - that's what I get for grading it NM- lol . There is a production rub on the BC top.

next21.jpg

Question on this.. on my copy, and most I've seen (haven't seen many, honestly), the spine is basically white where it is folded. In other words, where the spine is folded, the black "separated" and the white paper shows. Is this the same with yours and is this pretty much the way they all are? hm

p.s. I'm talking a very thin line along the spine, not some huge separation (thumbs u

Question on this.. on my copy, and most I've seen (haven't seen many, honestly), the spine is basically white where it is folded. In other words, where the spine is folded, the black "separated" and the white paper shows. Is this the same with yours and is this pretty much the way they all are? hm

p.s. I'm talking a very thin line along the spine, not some huge separation (thumbs u

Yes and this is the case with every copy I have ever seen of this book. Many currents have the same things going on.

I just realized there were two typos and the Flaming Carrot 1 and Next Men 21 were priced incorrectly - they have been reduced to correct my bumbling typing :blush:

Are you sure you got them right yet? . . . :baiting:lol:hi: