• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this comic is an investment that will increase yearly forever

5 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif...:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2211804256

My favorite line is: "With a reserve set under the Overstreet guide value, this comic is an investment that will increase yearly forever; there is no way you could not make back your money (and more) in a resale." The whole thing is pretty funny though....and "forever" is an awful long time to guarantee something, dontcha think?

I think it's a great deal. I mean they are going to be nice enough to throw in a reprint so you can read the book so it's all up hill from there right??? thumbsup2.gif

As someone once said "Two elephants for a quarter is also a good deal - if you need two elephants and you have a quarter."

I'm really tired of seeing this auction every week. I hadn't planned on ever buying from NeatStuff, but now I'm committed to actively avoiding them and spreading the word. They overgrade, the overhype and they overcharge - they've got it all!