• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Slabbed FFs For Sale (Thread re-opened) - Some prices reduced!

44 posts in this topic

One last try to see if anyone is paying attention $875 SHIPPED for all the remaining books

Individual books still 10% off listed price

Thread closes at 2200 PST

Here's what's left...

FF #42 CGC 9.0 WHITE Rocky Mountain Pedigree. would have graded much higher except for the top right FC corner CB crease $230

FF #51 CGC 9.2 OWW. Firelake Copy. Perfect centering! $375

FF #86 CGC 9.4 WHITE Rocky Mountain Pedigree $275

FF#129 CGC 9.4 OWW Rocky Mountain copy. Small Dist.Ink stain on top edge $140

I'm glad the # 34 went :applause: , it would have been a damned shame for that to be unsold. Superb colour on the book. :cloud9:

Need some $$ ASAP

See the offer below for a nice deal :whistle:

:news: TAKE ALL THREE PICTURED BOOKS FOR $575 shipped USPS Priority Mail (U.S. OR CANADA/OVERSEAS) :news:

FF #42 CGC 9.0 WHITE Rocky Mountain Pedigree. would have graded much higher except for the top right FC corner CB crease

$230

FF42ROCKY.jpg

FF #51 CGC 9.2 OWW. Firelake Copy. Perfect centering!

$375

FF51Firelake.jpg

FF#129 CGC 9.4 OWW Rocky Mountain copy. Small Dist.Ink stain on top edge...$140

FF129Rocky.jpg

I asked Thomas earlier about the Rocky mountains, There are no certs. , but I believe there is a sticker on the back of the slab(could be wrong) In any cases CGC does know which books are the PED through the Serial # If you ever decide to re-holder it will be put on the label.

There are sweet books at fantastic prices, If you're new here and not sure about Thomas trust me He is a quality seller and is tops in my book.

I asked Thomas earlier about the Rocky mountains, There are no certs. , but I believe there is a sticker on the back of the slab(could be wrong) In any cases CGC does know which books are the PED through the Serial # If you ever decide to re-holder it will be put on the label.

There are sweet books at fantastic prices, If you're new here and not sure about Thomas trust me He is a quality seller and is tops in my book.

x2 (thumbs u

Nice books!

I am not familiar with Pedigrees. How is the Pedigree documented or certified, seeing it is not mentioned on the CGC label?

It has a RM pedigree sticker on the front of the label (right side). I could have had it sent to CGC for the designation on the label but it's not worth the cost to me.

Just wanted to say you can buy from Thomas with confidence. I have both bought and sold with Thomas a number of times and they were all excellent transactions.

He does a great job of packaging, great communication, ships quickly,

and his book are as advertised. A reliable and trustworthy seller !

These books are very reasonably priced. I'm surprised they are still here ?!?

Last :bump: and price drop before I seriously entertain a PM offer I received...

:news: $550 SHIPPED FOR ALL THREE BOOKS! :news:

If they don't go at this price, then screw you guys! I'll go home and eat some cheezy poofs! :insane: