• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Slabbed FFs For Sale (Thread re-opened) - Some prices reduced!

44 posts in this topic

Last :bump: and price drop before I seriously entertain a PM offer I received...

:news: $550 SHIPPED FOR ALL THREE BOOKS! :news:

If they don't go at this price, then screw you guys! I'll go home and eat some cheezy poofs! :insane:

what books are they?

Last :bump: and price drop before I seriously entertain a PM offer I received...

:news: $550 SHIPPED FOR ALL THREE BOOKS! :news:

If they don't go at this price, then screw you guys! I'll go home and eat some cheezy poofs! :insane:

what books are they?

FF #42 CGC 9.0 WHITE Rocky Mountain Pedigree. would have graded much higher except for the top right FC corner CB crease

$230

FF42ROCKY.jpg

FF #51 CGC 9.2 OWW. Firelake Copy. Perfect centering!

$375

FF51Firelake.jpg

FF#129 CGC 9.4 OWW Rocky Mountain copy. Small Dist.Ink stain on top edge...$140

FF129Rocky.jpg

I really wish I could take these off your hands and help out unfortantely with my employment situation right now I can't. I have art up for sale on various websites and comics. Its slow right now. I drove a 300 mile round trip last week for a job mentioned to you about that was "in the bag" and the owner of the company was going to call yesterday. Well nothing happened and he didn't return my call today.

Good news though I think I am going to break the world record for resumes emailed, sent, and delievered. Checked my files yesterday and I am up to almost 600. NO joke since October.