• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's got a raw sale, too!

198 posts in this topic

Its just nice to have a seller who grades well and packs well I can buy moderns from. I highly recommend him. Although only for books I dont want.

:acclaim:

Someone's fishing for freebies. lol

Thank you very much for the compliment.

Here's a set for you:

Batman & Grendel 1 & 2 plus ashcan!

1 & 2 are NM-, the ashcan is VF

$4 for the set

011-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks for the purchase, Shawn! (worship)

I am not worthy!

Basically, they were mail-order reprints only available through JCPenney and maybe a few other department stores. From a previous post on them.:

...the 1993 Marvel reprints. The comics are from a batch I acquired as a kid that I received as a gift for my birthday. They are mail-order comics from JCPenney. They're strange just in the sheer choices of issues that Marvel reprinted, seemingly drawing titles out of a hat at random! lol

But as I've researched them more now, apparently they are pretty rare and, in the case of some of the issues, worth more than the original! lol

All of them are characterized by a back cover like this one, depicting Wolverine in an ad for an X-Men video:

006.jpg

All of the non-Silver Age reprints are also characterized by a swinging Spider-Man 30th Anniversary design in the UPC box:

007-2.jpg

Its just nice to have a seller who grades well and packs well I can buy moderns from. I highly recommend him.

I second this. TJ is great to deal with!!!!!

Thanks, Annaka! dancing.gif

Oh, and just to let everyone know, I'll have some new books up soon, but this thread will also contain a batch of Goon 32 DH100 variants for sale.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDH16250lg.jpg

Lebowski. Bringing you Goon #32 variants since 2009. :grin:

Oh, and just to let everyone know, I'll have some new books up soon, but this thread will also contain a batch of Goon 32 DH100 variants for sale.

:o

(worship)

any in NM+ :wishluck: