• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,172 posts in this topic

A package came in the mail today, that was....well...HEROIC!! (Thanks to Weird Paper)

The last copy is the Mile High! And when you hold this book in your hands, you know what all the fuss is about. This book is smoking!

Wow some very cool books that I have never seen before and in great shape. Any of those from pedigree collections?

Only one Mile High, the others look like pedigrees, but no provenance as of yet.

Nice! Quasi-Red Skull cover for the hard-core completist!

Okay, I know it's not really the Red Skull, but truthfully, if you already had all his actual appearances wouldn't you want this book too.

Nice! Quasi-Red Skull cover for the hard-core completist!

Okay, I know it's not really the Red Skull, but truthfully, if you already had all his actual appearances wouldn't you want this book too.

I know I want it... sure feels like a Skull cover. There's not too many, so what's the harm? confused-smiley-013.gif

I finally got the last book I needed in the mail today. I know its only 1-10 but I'm still very excited. When I made the difficult decision of getting rid of my Action Comics 1-10 I promised myself that I'd take some of that $$ and put it towards a nice Marvel Mystery run. So a year later and its finally done. Thanks Centaurman for making it happen!

MarvelMystery1through10.jpg

MarvelMysteriesunCGCed.jpg

MarvelMysteryCGCs.jpg

I finally got the last book I needed in the mail today. I know its only 1-10 but I'm still very excited. When I made the difficult decision of getting rid of my Action Comics 1-10 I promised myself that I'd take some of that $$ and put it towards a nice Marvel Mystery run. So a year later and its finally done. Thanks Centaurman for making it happen!

couresy of Jeffro:

allhail2.gif

rick

I finally got the last book I needed in the mail today. I know its only 1-10 but I'm still very excited. When I made the difficult decision of getting rid of my Action Comics 1-10 I promised myself that I'd take some of that $$ and put it towards a nice Marvel Mystery run. So a year later and its finally done. Thanks Centaurman for making it happen!]

to quote an oft-heard phrase from one of my groups Geekfests: "If you don't like those, you don't like funny-books."

well done, sir.

MarvelMysteriesunCGCed.jpg

MarvelMysteryCGCs.jpg

Way to go Adam!! hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I am glad the 4 and 9 went from one good home to another, then another!

I finally got the last book I needed in the mail today. I know its only 1-10 but I'm still very excited. ...

"it's only 1-10"... sheesh. I'll show you a run that deserves the word "only!!

Fantastic, and with the majority unslabbed, you can see what's inside!

Jack