• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,173 posts in this topic

Great books, Steve. I always worry about dealing with that seller (he takes too much of my money), but it looks like all turned out great for you!

Great books, Steve. I always worry about dealing with that seller (he takes too much of my money), but it looks like all turned out great for you!

Well, the books are nice, but my bank account isn't... :sorry:

i was without a copy of this book for almost 6 months, and i'm so very glad to have that hole filled once again. thanks rjpb.

mm46fc.jpg

:applause:

Attaboy geek!

i was without a copy of this book for almost 6 months, and i'm so very glad to have that hole filled once again. thanks rjpb.

mm46fc.jpg

:applause:

Attaboy geek!

with thanks to you as well, you big eagle-eyed geek.

Hey Geeks, just thought you guys should know, the Schomburg special hamburgers are on the grill right now! Bet you wish you were here?
:frustrated: I am hungry too

Hey Geeks, just thought you guys should know, the Schomburg special hamburgers are on the grill right now! Bet you wish you were here?

Can you hear my stomach rumbling all the way up there in Portland?