• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,173 posts in this topic

One of the nice things about having a store is that you never know what might show up in a box of funnybooks.

Bought a golden age collection a few weeks ago. Mostly lower and mid grade superhero stuff.

But one little gem stood out...

terrytoons38.jpg

One of the nice things about having a store is that you never know what might show up in a box of funnybooks.

Bought a golden age collection a few weeks ago. Mostly lower and mid grade superhero stuff.

terrytoons38.jpg

That is a gem. I've often flirted with the idea of collecting that run. I like Mighty Mouse.

terrytoons38.jpg

Nice book! Any Mid grade Adventures in that box?

Any Mid grade Adventures in that box?

Unfortunately not. But there are other DC titles.

They are all now up on the web-site.

www.bedrockcity.com

(I am due one blatant plug since I was told to remove the link from my sig line :grin: )

Edited by MrBedrock

Thanks Ryan :)
:cry:

You too of course Rick... I am a bit behind on the compliments!! (feel better now?)

While I'm at it, nice MARVEL #1 Mr. B!!!

:grin:

oops... but of course, it absolutely PALES next to Gator's Kansas city MARVEL #1!! Right? Right???

You too of course Rick... I am a bit behind on the compliments!! (feel better now?)

oops... but of course, it absolutely PALES next to Gator's Kansas city MARVEL #1!! Right? Right???

We'll know in a month.

terrytoons38.jpg

what a great book rick. i'm already after a t'toons 1, p'house pepper 1, all-s'prise 1 and a joker 1---don't make me have to get this one too, please.

We'll know in a month.

we know now; ricky's copy has a very high standing in the hobby, if for no reason other than it's prior owners.

We'll know in a month.

we know now; ricky's copy has a very high standing in the hobby, if for no reason other than it's prior owners.

Can't say that I disagree.

So I was in the right place this whole time. *phew!*

3153709069_9ca5992397.jpg

Took me a while to find this. I always wanted this comic in a nice, solid condition!

Nice Tile! (thumbs u

Took me a while to find this. I always wanted this comic in a nice, solid condition!

lauren, that's a cool book. you'd have fun getting the other 3 of the first 4 issues as well. one is joan of arc, one the corpses of dr. somethingorother, and the last, richard the lionheart, especially desirable because it contains one of the obscure timely s.h. appearances--the witness is in it. the fifth book is a goofy romance photo cover which only a completist as goofy as me would even want to own.

Nice Tile! (thumbs u

My mother has excellent taste, doesn't she? :kidaround:

lauren you are very kind; you gave him the benefit of the doubt. i figured it was 80/20 he just didn't know how to spell "title."

Nice Tile! (thumbs u

lauren you are very kind; you gave him the benefit of the doubt. i figured it was 80/20 he just didn't know how to spell "title."

IMHO both are very lovely in the picture. hmlol

Nice Tile! (thumbs u

Kinda like when I addressed your Christmas card to "Bile Parker"?

terrytoons38.jpg

LOVE IT

terrytoons38.jpg

Wow that is a sweet book Richard! (worship)