• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

No, there are no USA's with an 8 or above, and only one with a 7. I have seen and been offered both of those issues in 8.0 and above, but they wanted way too much. They are not scarce, but they do tend to stay in private collections (giving the illusion of scarcity!), and when they do come up for sale they are priced way high.

Timely

Edited by Timely

Hey West,

How many more `Timely's do you need for a complete set?

Alan

I currently have 44.3% of the superhero Timely's. There are 431 Timely/Atlas superhero issues total and I have 191 of them. I've got a ways to go yet!

Timely

West, Wonderful books as always! 893applaud-thumb.gifKeep on showing them! I have a question for you though, What are the letters SN on some of your books about? This isn't the first time I've seen them, I think I may have seen them in the Gerbers,I don't remember. Are they distributor codes from a certain area or from a pedigree maybe? Thanks , Ray.

The "SN" books are a minor pedigree. They were termed the "Tennessee" or "SN" copies. I believe Geppi found the collection in the 1980's, many of them were sold to Overstreet.

Timely