• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

I love the title too, I've got a few more issues. Here is Mystic Comics #5 9.0 San Fransisco Copy. It's the highest graded copy! Origin & 1st app. Black Marvel, early Schomburg cover

Timely 382831-MYSTIC5.jpg

382831-MYSTIC5.jpg.1667ed9b8b5d0b6c28859304023ada02.jpg

Edited by Timely

HUH!!??!!! CRASH!! WHAT CRASH!!!!! Why the heck have I been messing with this [!@#%^&^] and wasting my time when there's a HUGE crash going on, HOLY 893censored-thumb.gif!

Oh well, stay tuned tomorrow for another scan. smirk.gif

Timely

Beautiful book Timely, you truely have a stunning collection. I love the old Timelys with one-shot cover appearances, especially when they are by Schomburg or Simon & Kirby. Too bad S&K never did a Vision cover for Marvel Mystery - that would be something.

Thanks! Here is Mystic Comics #6 CGC 8.5 Chicago copy, Highest Graded Copy. Origin & 1st app The Destroyer and The Challenger! Kirby AND Schomburg cover! What a collaboration!

Timely 383817-Mystic6.jpg

383817-Mystic6.jpg.9b8a753a6dbd44500a45dcc59c509406.jpg

Edited by Timely

I just came up with a great idea Timely ...............if you send me a beat up copy of a Timely comic book, I will actually own a Timely and then I can join in your thread?????

Sounds great, only problem is I don't have any beaters to give. confused-smiley-013.gif

Timley