• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multi-Signature Megathread!!!
3 3

283 posts in this topic

Oh, I might as well join this, since I do have some multi-signature books.

Superman/Batman #10 (Jim Lee Cover) - Signed Michael Turner, Jim Lee, Scott Williams, and Jeph Loeb

sb10a.jpg

Captain America #25 (Ed McGuinness Cover) - Signed by Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Ed McGuinness and Dexter Vines

cap25a.jpg

Captain America #25 (WWLA Exclusive Cover) - Signed by Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, John Cassaday and Joe Quesada

cap25wwlaa.jpg

Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #23 (Adam Hughes Variant) - Signed by Adam Hughes, Barry Kitson and Mark Waid

SupergirlandtheLOSH23CGC94.jpg

Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. #0 - Signed by James Robinson, Geoff Johns and Lee Moder

StarsStripes0CGC96.jpg

Green Lantern #1 (Alex Ross Cover) - Signed by Alex Ross, Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver

GreenLantern1CGC98.jpg

Crystal Fractal Universe #0.0 - Signed by Derrek Lennox, Jeffrey Haas, Shawn Smith and Sam Agro (don't want to turn this into a "For Sale" thread, but if you are interested in this one, lemme know).

CFU0CGC96Front.jpgCFU0CGC96Back.jpg

Thanks! And thanks again for this (thumbs u

Sketched and signed by Coipel. Also signed by Bendis, Yu, Bianchi, Djurdjevic, Choi, and Claremont.

darkavengerscoipel-1.jpg

:D

You're welcome! I'm glad the book is in good hands. :)

These books are just so pretty. :)

I've got one with two sigs, but it means so much to me I'm going to flaunt. ;)

DoctorWho1020.jpg

And, not to turn this into a buy thread, but I'm always looking for very high grade copies of the Doctor Who books in this run. ;)

Edited by Whovianone

WOW! I can't believe how fast this thread took off. I'm also a little surprised that I don't have more to post. I've got one that should be graded any day now, so I'll post it when it comes in. There are also a few that are currently residing in other people's collections that I'm hoping to obtain in the coming weeks. :wishluck: You guys know who you are!