• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multi-Signature Megathread!!!
3 3

283 posts in this topic

SS CGC 9.6 HEROES FOR HOPE SIGNED BY 11

Brian Bolland, Klaus Janson, Bob Layton, John Romita Jr, Walt Simonson, Joe Sinnott, Jim Starlin, Chris Claremont, Jim Shooter, Louise Simonson and a Jackson

heroes 4 hope

NICE COVER!!!

Well, I've been biting my tongue on this multi-signature thread for months, since I had a project in the works. I'm happy to announce tonight that the book has been graded, and will be auctioned off for charity in the near future. I think this book safely breaks any record so far. :)

A Tribute to Michael Turner, CGC SS 9.8 with a whopping FORTY-ONE (41) signatures! Check it out:

[img MLTtribute.jpg

Well, I've been biting my tongue on this multi-signature thread for months, since I had a project in the works. I'm happy to announce tonight that the book has been graded, and will be auctioned off for charity in the near future. I think this book safely breaks any record so far. :)

A Tribute to Michael Turner, CGC SS 9.8 with a whopping FORTY-ONE (41) signatures! Check it out:

[img MLTtribute.jpg

:o :o :o Holy shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiitttteee!!!!!!! OMFGosh....that's freaking crazy!!! Dude..that is sooo AWESOME!!

Do me a favor and wait to list it on ebay until after Sunday when my tribute book with a measly 3 sigs ends. :blush:

Seriously though...fantastic book! I'll certainly bid on it!

Wow. That's seriously alot of sigs. You should have started using the back cover too!

I thought about using the back cover, but that cover really isn't conducive to holding signatures. Even with silver ink on that black background. Plus, I was lucky enough that CGC got the 41 names to fit on 1 label, I really didn't want to push my luck. :)

Joel

P.S. Don't worry, Adam, this book is probably not going up for bid until early October at the earliest.