• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WDB23's INCREDIBLY AWESOME COMICS FOR SALE!

2 posts in this topic

Hi folks. I've been posting here for many years now and many of you know me as the guy with the ginormous Doctor Strange collection. I've never posted to the marketplace before and don't want to spam or litter the boards with a new thread for every comic I get, so here's the deal:

I'll update this thread once a week on Wednesday with any photo requests for books I have offered and any new books up for grabs. If you have any questions or want to see any books, PM me!

My grading is pretty accurate. Most modern titles were bought, read, bagged and stored away in comic boxes. This would make them all VF-NM unless otherwise noted. All titles are raw unless otherwise noted.

Shipping will be on a case by case basis. If you order 50 comics, I will do the best I can to give you a good deal, but don't want to lose money either. I will package your comics well and not send you a leaking beat up box with poorly wrapped comics. I understand people around here care about condition and will do my very very best to make every transaction worthwhile. I have a 100% feedback on eBay (under seller wrongdimensionboy), but I'm not using ebay to sell my books anymore. I want to sell to my pals on the boards!

I accept Paypal but will only do so after we have agreed upon the final transaction price (including shipping) thru PM. I will give discounts for large orders. Every single one of the comics I have offered comes bagged and boarded and every order over $20 will receive a FREE Silver Age comic!

QUICK NOTE FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 15 - 22, 2009:

I'll be out of town over the weekend, so any orders or requests received after Thursday night will be answered when I get back on Monday.

COMPLETE RUNS, GREAT SETS!

Ok, a lot of it is junk. Still lots of fun reading!

52 (DC) #1-52, World War III #1-4: $125

A fun title with lots of cool stuff.

COUNTDOWN (DC) #52-1: $100

Not as good as 52.

ALL-STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN #1-10: $40

Frank Miller's butchering of the Batman mythos. Nice art though.

ALL-STAR SUPERMAN #1-12: $60

A great Grant Morrison/Frank Quitely series.

ALIEN WORLDS #1-9: $25

Great copper age EC sci fi from PC Comics.

ALPHA FLIGHT #1-34: $60

Bought off the racks.

AMERICAN VIRGIN (Vertigo) #1-23 (with a few dupes): $50

Underrated. Started strong but kind of lost it for me.

AVENGERS (1998) #1-12: $50

Great George Perez art!

BOYS #1-29: $75

Ok, this series has been putting out 2 covers for every issue for a while. I have 1 cover for each issue so if you're looking for a particular cover, please inquire and I'll let you know which one I have!

BLACK MAGIC #1-9 (DC): $40

This was the 70's S&K reprint series. 2 copies of #1. All the issues are VG. Nice reading copies. Hard to find a full set!

BOOKS OF MAGIC #1-28, Annual #1: $80

Timothy Hunter came before Harry Potter! A nice long run from the series.

CHAMBER OF CHILLS #1-3, 5, 6, 8-11, 14, 15, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25: $40

Great Marvel reprints from the 70's. All mid-grade copies.

CHAMBER OF DARKNESS #1-3, 5-8, Special #1: $25

VG reading copies of each.

CLOAK AND DAGGER #1-4 (LS): $10

Includes some free gifts.

CONCRETE SET: $40

Includes Concrete #1-6, 8, 9, Color Special 1, Dark Horse Presents #2-5, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 28 and 32.

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1-12: $100

Bought off the racks in the 80's by yours truly!

DAZZLER #1-14, 21, 30, 33, 40: $40

Some early issues may be F/VF. I dare you to buy this!

DENNIS THE MENACE #1-6 (Marvel) : $10

Some are mid-grade. Why did Marvel publish this again?

DREAMING (Vertigo) #1-15: $40

A spinoff from Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

EMMA FROST #1-10: $20

Get them now! Wolverine the Movie makes anything Emma Frost instantly hot! (or ice cold in her case!) Just kidding. Still Greg Horn covers are nice cheesecake.

FILTH #1-13: $25

Like South Park's Towelie, I had no idea what was going on in this Morrison series, but there you go.

FINAL CRISIS #1-7 & Final Crisis Superman 3D #1 and 2: $25

Oy.. Where to start with this one. Only 1 cover for each issue. Please inquire if you're looking for a specific cover.

FURY #1-6: $15

Great dirty swearing Nick Fury in this MAX series.

FUTURAMA COMICS #1-42: $300

Comes with Simpsons/Futurama Crossover #1, 2 & Simpsons/Futurama Crossover II #1, 2 and 2 copies of Futurama #1. It's very difficult to find a full set of these books, especially the later issues. Don't really want to sell these, but will for $300.

GIRLS #1-24: $85

The Luna Brothers created an engaging and amazing story where the monsters are hot naked girls. Big sperms kill people too. Has to be a movie someday!

GREATEST HITS #1-6: $20

The Beatles meet super heroics. It was ok but kind of lame.

HAWKEYE #1-4: $20

Original 80's miniseries that led to the West Coast Avengers.

INFINITE CRISIS #1-7, COUNTDOWN TO INFINITE CRISIS #1: $40

Both covers for #1 and 2. #3-7 one cover each. Great art. Superboy Prime flips out.

INVISIBLES: FULL SET OF SERIES 1, 2 AND 3: $200

Long before the Matrix, Grant Morrison created The Invisibles... and I think the Matrix ripped him off! Underrated series. Includes Series 1 #1-25, Series 2 #1-22 and Series 3 #12-1 (it counted backwards).

JLA MORRISON RUN: $60

Includes issues #1, 2, 16-34, 36-38, 40.

JUSTICE #1-12: $40

Beautiful Alex Ross art. I have 1 cover for each issue so if you're looking for a particular cover, please inquire and I'll let you know which one I have!

KITTY PRIDE & WOLVERINE #1-6: $25

Underrated series. Great fight scenes.

MARVEL 1985 #1-6: $20

Marvel villains in the real world. The cover to #5 is some of the worst art I've ever seen Marvel put out...

NEW X-MEN #127-153: $50

A bunch of the issues from Grant Morrison's run.

NIGHTCRAWLER #1-4 : $15

80's miniseries. Cuteness abounds.

NORMALMAN #1-4: $15

Funny small press title from the 80's. Lots of comic parodies.

POWER PACK #1-21: $50

I dare you to buy this! Missing #10.

PREACHER #19-65: $200

Large run of this awesome title.

SCOOTER GIRL #1-6: $25

Mods and Vespas and hot chicks! Great Oni title from China Clugston Major.

SECRET INVASION #1-8: $200

Includes all 4 variants for #1 and the Secret Invasion Saga freebie.

SECRET WAR #1-5: $30

Nice covers. Bendis begins his epic that spawned 1000 crossovers. All first printings.

SHURIKEN #1-3: $30

80's ninja goodness. Anime style b&w small press.

SPIDER-MAN BLACK COSTUME BOOKS!: $100

Includes ASM #253-260, PPSSM #90-98, Annual 4, and MTU #141-149.

SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM UP: MODOK'S 11 #1-6: $20

Funny and creepy all at the same time.

SWORD #1-16: $80

The Luna Brothers latest is still ongoing, and it is AMAZING. Includes 2 copies of #1.

THOR #337-352: $100

The great Simonson Beta Ray Bill saga.

TOWER OF SHADOWS #1-9: $40

Issues are in VG. Reading copies.

WEIRD WONDER TALES #1-10: $40

Issues are mid-grade.

WE-3 #1-3: $15

Soon to be a major motion picture!

Y THE LAST MAN #1 (CGC 9.2), #2-60: $300

Yeah yeah, CGC 9.2. The other books are much nicer, I promise. Lots of dupes too.

SINGLE ISSUES FROM OTHER COMIC ERAS:

Mostly , but a few good ones in there...

BETTY AND ME #16 (Yep! Archie had to BEAT OFF 3 other guys to get to Betty!) (F) $60

CHAMPIONS #1 (F) $20

DIRTY DOZEN (DELL MOVIE CLASSICS) #1: Lee Marvin! Very nice copy. $60

DEEP #1 (movie adaptation) (F) $5

HUMAN FLY #1 (F) $10

JOKER #1 (DC) (F/VF) $50

MAN FROM ATLANTIS #1 (F): $5

MS MARVEL #1 (F) $10

2001 #1 (Kirby!): $10

WEIRD MYSTERY TALES #1 $30